Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst WF boss?

(PSN)m0rtr3k588

Raptor, hands down. Even with a full squad with high impact and puncture damage, they still won't go down and their voices are so grating.Not to mention that it has 3 phases and it respawns if it decides to die on the wrong place or your team don't drop the charge in time.

At least it drops Nova.

Well, looks like you never tried killing Kela de Thaym with Physical Enhancement in a Sortie. 

Also, 

1 minute ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the real definition of a sh*tty Boss, thanks Ninjadeath721 for remembering us wich Boss should really get a rework as soon as possible. :P

By far the most rewarding boss of warframe, i wish other bosses were this difficult.

I killed him solo, but it was so damm hard! I was a noob (in the real meaning of the word, lol) and used excalibur, a S#&$ty hek with magnetic dmg, but most importantly i used strategic spots. This is key. There  are 3 reactors you must desttroy, 3 types of raptors, and 3 strategic spots, 

1.- right when you enter the boss room. to the left of the first reactor, there's a metallic structure that you must clib to the top, there the raptors bombs cannot hit you, you'll be safe and free to shoot him to dead, plus, the most important thing is that the bomb will drop next to the reactor when you kill him. 

2.- to the right of the second reactor, up there you'll find a corridor, get in there and shoot the raptor then retreat and let the door close to get the nice cover you want. Rinse and repeat. Again the bomb will drop near the reactor.

3.- with the third one, you want to go the the farest end of the room and climb to the roof of the little building. There use the antenna for cover or there's a little space in the back of the bulding that you can also use. Shoot. Take cover. Repeat. Enjoy your boss kiling. Done :D

I hope this helps you.  I think i'll make a video of this little guide.

Edited by AntoninDvorak
lots of spelling mistakes!

Overall, Raptor, definitely. I`ve always hated bossfights where they fill the arena with enemies, this is no exception. The fact that the boss itself spams 1hit kills attacks with no telegraphy in his third phase makes him even more annoying to fight against rather than fun. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

This gets my vote as well. The boss reworks have been improvements, I hope DE can get to this one soon. New player/friends are completely confused about what to do.

To improve the bosses they should more focus on one boss and not throwing in enemies which can make the boss fight more frustrating, they should really make the bosses unique with their own arena, they could learn a lot from the jackal and leviathan

Edited by AtomicAnnihilation

1 hour ago, (PS4)m0rtr3k588 said:

Raptor, hands down. Even with a full squad with high impact and puncture damage, they still won't go down

IMO just the wrong tools for the job.  I pull out my 100% status (before multishot) Pox that are corrosive/cold. Hit Raptor with a few and he becomes an ice-cube with 0 armor instantly.  Killing a floating ice-cube in the sky is rather fairly easy in all reality.

On the other hand bosses like Lt kril, Sargus Ruk and Vay Hek (you know the ones that are litterally invincible the majority of the time) are all miles ahead of raptor if only for the fact that you can't beat them senseless with correct weapons, you are forced to play by their rules.

(maybe i'm mistaken but I was actually unable to get any sort of status procs on Sargus Ruk, meaning that if it's physical enhancement and your party doesn't have CP you're pretty much going to have an hour long fight where you tickle him to death)

4 minutes ago, zehne said:

IMO just the wrong tools for the job.  I pull out my 100% status (before multishot) Pox that are corrosive/cold. Hit Raptor with a few and he becomes an ice-cube with 0 armor instantly.  Killing a floating ice-cube in the sky is rather fairly easy in all reality.

On the other hand bosses like Lt kril, Sargus Ruk and Vay Hek (you know the ones that are litterally invincible the majority of the time) are all miles ahead of raptor if only for the fact that you can't beat them senseless with correct weapons, you are forced to play by their rules.

(maybe i'm mistaken but I was actually unable to get any sort of status procs on Sargus Ruk, meaning that if it's physical enhancement and your party doesn't have CP you're pretty much going to have an hour long fight where you tickle him to death)

You have some flaws in your logic as you need to think about progression as not everyone has a pox with 100 percent status chance, especially new players and i find captain vor and Lt kril easy due to predictable patterns not random chance which is a big factor in Raptor's boss fight