Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Steel Event Feedback

Nellyni

However: 

• Oro Stealing. If I score a kill, I should get the oro. If both I and my opponent die at the exact same time in an even exchange, we should both get the oro. Scoring a kill and not being able to claim your rightful oro just feels bad. It feels like I'm being cheated on a regular basis. 

This ^^^ stealing oro, is the only way I can keep UP to people who play conclaive 50% of the time.

]\'[

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-snip-

THAT'S 96 MINUTES.  You say it's not a grind?!

-snip- The moment they tossed in those potatoes, ESPECIALLY the catalyst, this stopped being optional for a lot of people who need potatoes, but don't have any money to spend or any of the uber-rare commodities -snip-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

96min a grind? in Warframe? hahahahahahahah

A potato being essential? Can't make 20p by selling primed junk? top kek.

Seriously, I can't even tell if people are trolling at this point or just throwing childish tantrums. DE has spoiled us way too much, that's for sure.

Just now, ArchPhaeton said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

96min a grind? in Warframe? hahahahahahahah

A potato being essential? Can't make 20p by selling primed junk? top kek.

Seriously, I can't even tell if people are trolling at this point or just throwing childish tantrums. DE has spoiled us way too much, that's for sure.

You'd be surprised at how some people don't have as much time as you.  You'd be surprised that while you seem to have all the Ducats you'd ever want, some of us are still busy scavenging for them and as such, need to turn prime junk into the Ducats in preperation for Baro Ki'Tears.

Get my point?  The "I'm not affected, must not be an issue" mentality you're so blatantly displaying?

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-snip-

Get my point?  The "I'm not affected, must not be an issue" mentality you're so blatantly displaying?

You're completely lost there. I'm not playing 24/7 sitting on 600m creds or anything. Truth, painful as it may be to children, is that actually playing the game you can get your bit of plat. I'm not talking thousands obviously, but 20p? That's fairly obtainable... Hel man, back in the day we didn't even have trade.

Most of my clannies also are on full time jobs and they are doing just fine with their couple hours a day. If a 'tato was 1k plat or something I would understand, but they aren't.

I suffered trough it! YES i did it. I hated the fact im alive but i did it!! No wonder almost nobody wants to play PVP in Warframe....

-Everything is too fast...way too fast.

- Peer to peer lagg makes things look ridiculous. (sudden huge dmg burt, swords that hit 2km affar ect.)

-Nothing is explained how it works (for example i did not know till the last 3 game i can throw the ninja stars in a fan with the middle button...its neet tho so i hope they add it to the pve too)

-Knockdown is still ridiculous.. 

(It's not a must to do it ? YES you are right! BUT im a collector and want everything. With this i answeared half of the whiteknights point to argue)

It's super frustrating. There's no way you can hit someone with those hikou at that speed. If it hits someone its a miracle. 

There's no fun in it, it feels like a chore, like you're forced to do something you don't want. 

Seriously what's up with DE forcing their player base to play certain things recently? 

48 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

You're completely lost there. I'm not playing 24/7 sitting on 600m creds or anything. Truth, painful as it may be to children, is that actually playing the game you can get your bit of plat. I'm not talking thousands obviously, but 20p? That's fairly obtainable... Hel man, back in the day we didn't even have trade.

Most of my clannies also are on full time jobs and they are doing just fine with their couple hours a day. If a 'tato was 1k plat or something I would understand, but they aren't.

Always good to hear people calling each other children.  Regardless, I'm going to just say something here, since the inner Ben Croshaw in me needs to rant a while.

I wouldn't be so BS with Conclave or "Quick" Steel if it wasn't throwing things at us that quite a few people were seriously hurting for.  By which I mean Potatoes.  I wouldn't be remotely angry; Hell I'd let the original guy's argument slide mostly without anger if the Potatoes weren't thrown into the mix, because you know what?  I don't NEED this Sigil or this LC decoration.  Honestly, couldn't care less.  But when you toss a pair of Potatoes into the mix, that's when I start looking at it rather...Fishily?  Is that even a word?

Confusion over terminology aside, normally I'd be able to safely ignore this mode and move on with my life, but I'm also in dire need of a Catalyst and Reactor (Catalyst for my Aklex Prime, Reactor to level Perrin), and since Lotus isn't offering any, I essentially had to suffer through this mode.  This next bit's more a personal anecdote than anything, but I also ran into a two-person team who would gang up on people.  Now, I want to just ask you something.  Would this encourage people to play Conclave, or would it tell them "Yeah this is a slog, just take your BPs and get out of here"?

Do I understand that selling Prime Junk is a thing to aid in getting Potatoes?  Yes.  But at the same time, I also have astoundingly bad luck and I need to sell every common I get my hands on to make Ducats, so when Baro arrives with that one Primed mod or Prisma Whateveritisthistime he's hauling, the one thing every build NEEDS because power came creepin', I can actually pick it up without having to pray to RNGsus that he'll have it again in five months.  I'd like to; Really, but when the best I get is MAYBE an Uncommon, it's impossible to reliably say, "I can out-Ducat Ki'Tears."

...OK, rant over.  I'm just angry that DE had to make an offer some of us can't refuse to bribe us into Conclave; Honestly, either make it tolerable or take it out.back and shoot it in the head, all it's doing is splitting the game between those who like it and those who hate it.

EDIT: OK, gonna make an analogy.  Conclave is like reading.  It'd be nice if I could do it on my own time, but the moment I'm forced to do so, it stops being this nice, interesting world full of memorable characters, with amazing worldbuilding, or is at least is lessened.  It instead becomes an absolute chore that I'm only doing to pass, and will promptly ditch once I'm done, never to pick up the book again because of how dull it was.

Edited by Sintag

12 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

It's super frustrating. There's no way you can hit someone with those hikou at that speed. If it hits someone its a miracle. 

There's no fun in it, it feels like a chore, like you're forced to do something you don't want. 

Seriously what's up with DE forcing their player base to play certain things recently? 

They did not force it. If you don't want to do it .. just don't....and there are masochists like me >_>

1 minute ago, Askell91 said:

They did not force it. If you don't want to do it .. just don't....and there are masochists like me >_>

Passively forcing it. They're putting something as a reward they know players will want. That's forcing in my book. 

They did the same with the new stance. 

Edited by Stoner74

@Stoner74 I recommend self control. How much do you want those things, can you get those things later, is the disdain significant?
If you do it even though you're complaining, it can't be that bad.
Passively forcing is not a thing, persuasion and masochism are - and an individual buckling to either is their fault.

People want Prime Accessories, but very few people are running around with them, and you could argue the same "passive force" is used for them.

2 minutes ago, Red_Bones said:

@Stoner74 I recommend self control. How much do you want those things, can you get those things later, is the disdain significant?
If you do it even though you're complaining, it can't be that bad.
Passively forcing is not a thing, persuasion and masochism are - and an individual buckling to either is their fault.

People want Prime Accessories, but very few people are running around with them, and you could argue the same "passive force" is used for them.

Yes, it is that bad. I'm not playing it, I have to afk the whole game because 1st I'm not good at Pvp and 2nd even if I try, I never get top 3. So why bother? 

2 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Yes, it is that bad. I'm not playing it, I have to afk the whole game because 1st I'm not good at Pvp and 2nd even if I try, I never get top 3. So why bother? 

are you ever going to get good if you don't try to get good?

Hope this will save everyone the trouble.

When giving us a Event or TAC, how about giving us two, that way PvE players can do a PvE variation of the alert  and those who like PvP can continue to their Event or TACs so everyone has a equal chance at rewards. You can only complete one, much like invasions. Event or TAC: selection screen (insert name) or (Conclave).

Not sure about the rewards being the same though, read something about an Oro ornament, that is a Conclave themed. But, both should give potatos for sure.

Edited by (XB1)Tylers Legend