The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1

[DE]Mark

Great scorches fix. Now just how about nerfing damage of Corpus Techs (by all means, give them more health or armor or something, as long as they don't instakill above lvl 40). Also nerf Ramparts to have a much slow RoF, turn rate, and actually be affected by punchthrough mods on weapons from the front.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

Changes

• In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type.

Wow another fix that should've been done months ago.

You guys are on a roll lately

11 minutes ago, SP3CT3R7 said:

So...can we get a fix for the Sapping Osprey's taking you down like crazy fast? Even with a buff AF Chroma, a level 20 sapper will take you down rapid fast.

You can solve this problem by :

• Increasing the time in between a sapper can deploy a second sapping ball
  • Decreasing the damage done by the sapping ball
  • Increasing the hitbox/shootable part of the sapper's ball so that we are able to take them out

A combo of these may also work in moderation

Please hurry and fix, they are some of the biggest hindrances in high level Corpus sorties, besides the Corpus Techs spamming your one weakness...

Maybe if they are stacking damage (2 balls= 2X damage) make it so they don't stack? Or something.

]\'[

41 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no adjustment of the very low mutagen mass drop rate, no increase of max riven mod capacity, no bard, no new weapons. Just minor fixes and *ugh* conclave stuff.

"Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3."

Today we had problems with nerve 1

Why are you people complaing for a FIX to a thing that HAS NOT to be fixed?! 

More people you have in your clan, the more Mutagen Sample you'll have.

Edited by Chueven

Thx for hotfix! Can you also do something with napalms!? They instakill in sortie missions. Like : go in one door , napalm in the face, downed (saying good bye for sentinel ) , burn in hell.
I think maybe you should lower the blast radius, when a napalm explodes. That will be enough to deal with it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Mark said:

In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls

Next please take a look at Corpus Techs. Their Cestra has no windup time like ours does. Its just instant death when he sees you.

52 minutes ago, Noloic said:

:facepalm:
Is this a whiners-only Forum? Everytime I read to an update, there usually are 90% whiners and 10% thankfully players replying.
Whatever.

Thanks DE staff, keep up the good work. :thumbup:

I like how you conveniently leave out the part where those 90% "whiners" are providing feedback on a game we want to see improved. If everyone was just blindly thankful for everything, it would be a bunch of stupid fanboy crap and nothing would get done. Learn the difference between "whining" and "critiquing."

34 minutes ago, Noloic said:

:facepalm:
Is this a whiners-only Forum? Everytime I read to an update, there usually are 90% whiners and 10% thankfully players replying.
Whatever.

Thanks DE staff, keep up the good work. :thumbup:

We all crave upvotes, because that's how you win at the internet.  And what gets upvotes?  Complaints, from the great to the petty.  I love seeing all the posts about "What is this, bug fixes?  HOW DARE YOU.  I demand moar content now and never fix bugs ever."  Nerfed an enemy that need a nerf, and there are complaints. Someone saying the only fair solution is to nerf ignis as well.  I find its best if you imagine that petty forum complaints are some form of performance art.  Bear with me a sec:  Imagine seeing a man in a gold blue-man-group suit standing outside of Starbucks, reading hiaku about celebrity twitter.  You see that and go "oh, I don't understand this but maybe I just don't understand art."  That's how I read petty forum complaints now.  Like, you HAVE to expect that hema research costs aren't getting lowered.  Why even complain about that unless its performance art about the futility of desire itself?

I'm on board with any sort of nerfs for those corpus drones what drop aoe bombs of death.  I would rather fight dudes and robots with guns, with the occasional prodman for variety.

for those addressing the mutagen sample issues, isnt it where a great update will this occur?  *ahem* phorid's refacing?  That can be a probable course where mutagen is really high? (this is a thought not information)  ODD has the best mutagen rate for the moment, we might be able to see more for the grand update sometime soon.

Thanks on the fixes and there seems to be a ninja fix w/ Sculptures,  better hitboxes to pick up the new ones and move em as decorations

nMUbnfC.jpg

and they can be picked up and returned to inventory, (i have better endo farming places that are quicker to get the same endo and more in the time it takes to do a sortie to completion) more i get of the new ones, more "Ceiling grabbers" i'll be placing :D

2 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no adjustment of the very low mutagen mass drop rate, no increase of max riven mod capacity, no bard, no new weapons. Just minor fixes and *ugh* conclave stuff.

"Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3."

Today we had problems with nerve 1

You keep thinking Hema cost is broken. That's cute. You think a HOTFIX will bring new frame or weapons, that's adorable. You think Riven Capacity should be more than 15. Hm. The only legit complaint.