Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Maiming Strike come back ?

Mandarinensalat

5 hours ago, Mandarinensalat said:

Hey Tenno`s

Last Weekend i heard from my Clanmate that Maiming Strike will come back into the Game or did he just trolled me ?He said that it will be farm-able from the mobs that drop Maiming Strike.

Yes. It will return. Probably a day or two after I bought it... :P

17 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Right now the reason Maiming Strike is so expensive is it makes every weapon zerkable

You mean blood rush viable right? Primed fury is a decent substitute for berserker on non-crit weapons, but 100% red crit creates its own category in damage, rendering non-crit melee weapons obsolete unless using maiming strike.

16 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Argon Scope is similarly rare. It only goes for 100-200p most of the time. The fact that it cannot be farmed is only a small part of the reason it is so costly. 

Exactly. Argon scope doesn't make bad weapons good and good weapons ridiculous (like the atterax with maiming strike and blood rush + organ shatter dealing more than 25x damage even before adding primed pressure point or elemental mods)

10 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

Inb4 people dont know about Lua spy missions

Body Count and Blood Rush at least as far as i know has a chance to drop there....might be more rare mods as well gota check....

Only blood rush drops there. Not really a problem since we have drifting contact now, which is better than body count.

20 hours ago, Mandarinensalat said:

Hey Tenno`s

Last Weekend i heard from my Clanmate that Maiming Strike will come back into the Game or did he just trolled me ?He said that it will be farm-able from the mobs that drop Maiming Strike.

I hope it does, because I'd love to see the look on the faces of those who wasted 1000 platinum on it and the look of despair on those who are still trying to sell it as they see the prices plumit into oblivion.

17 hours ago, Krhymez said:

Wait, are you selling Argon Scope for 200? i will buy 3 of them. Argon is 400-500p. The reason is, there are more of them floating around, since a lot more were farmed.

Also, some people just use Bladed Rounds.

^^^ Argon scope was waaay more popular than maiming strike when it was available. I think the majority of the player base farmed it more so than maiming strike. I remember getting maiming strike before argon scope and I wasn't jumping for joy I wanted to move on to getting argon scope. The prices for argon scope were high too and you could get maiming strike for 70p at the time.

I was shocked when I came back to warframe to see maiming strike going for 1000p, I am glad I kept it.