Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How should I get thses massages to new players

AngryBAsian

1- About carries

I mean I guess it is their choice to get carried or not, m but it seems that players that played through the first few planets of the star charts alone seems to stick around and enjoy warframe more... its natural to want shiny new toys I guess but warframe must get so boring after getting endgame contents. 

2- Warframe Market

I tell you there are some evil people out there in the trade chat and gullible people to buy their stuff. I mean I have seen some people get excited saying that they bought volt p set for 300 plat, as if that was the best deal in the world.( you poor thing)

Just to test it out, I offered to sel trin prime at 500 p and my god someone actually bought it off me. ( Dont worry I told him it was a  bonus and gave him maiming strike)

These people need to learn about warframe market website... much less regrets later on

2 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I understand where you are coming from, but it isn't needed. Let people make mistakes and learn from them.

Unfortunately this is the best way for people to learn. That's how it is in life. Sure someone can tell you your whole life but you don't really learn until you try yourself (and possibly fail).

massages you say? I could use a back rub after a hard days killing, whoops I mean "keeping the balance"..

jokes aside, if you play solo, you never have to worry about carrying anyone, and you'll have become skilled enough yourself to not need getting carried. problem solved. as for trading, that's just what a free market is gonna be like. there's always gonna be people who pay or ask for silly prices, wait till Melee Rivens come out, you're gonna see some big numbers for Galatine and Nikana Rivens...

Alternatively - and I'm just spitballing here, you know, just throwing out something crazy - if someone is offering you a grossly outsized amount of platinum for something, you could be straight with them and say "I'd love to take your platinum, but seriously, it's not worth that much. Go check out [whatever pricing source you like], you'll see." Then they don't post about getting scammed, and so forth. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

Only think i would recommend new players to do is join a clan as soon as you can find one.

Clans help you when you need help figuring out something, they carry you whenever you get stuck somewhere, and its always good to have someone to play with.

#clans4president

Sometimes the best way to learn, is the hard way of making mistakes and finding out themselves. 

Like I did when I bought Saryn, ether swords and latron with my first plats when I first joined and thinking it was all I needed in this game. 

Should have seen my face when I saw a prime for the first time...

Edited by GKDK