Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the word is Nezha is faster than Volt?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Is this true? if so why?

Volt: sprint speed 1.0, 50% speed bonus through Speed (affected by mods)

Nezha: sprint speed 1.15, 20% speed bonus through Firewalker (not affected by mods), reduced friction (= longer slides)

I guess it depends. Nezha can kick off Firewalker and just sit on his bum while Volt has to hit 2 every 10 seconds.

13 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Volt: sprint speed 1.0, 50% speed bonus through Speed (affected by mods)

Nezha: sprint speed 1.15, 20% speed bonus through Firewalker (not affected by mods), reduced friction (= longer slides)

I guess it depends. Nezha can kick off Firewalker and just sit on his bum while Volt has to hit 2 every 10 seconds.

I guess what Im trying to get at is that Volt is a lighting frame. That should make him the fastest frame via 2 right?

21 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

Volt makes the others fastest, he stays slow.

You didn't really think that through, did you? If Volt can make others faster*, Nezha also applies. Put that on top of Nezha's higher default sprint speed, passive and Firewalker's bonus and you end up with Nezha outspeeding Volt anyday

8 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

You didn't really think that through, did you? If Volt can make others faster*, Nezha also applies. Put that on top of Nezha's higher default sprint speed, passive and Firewalker's bonus and you end up with Nezha outspeeding Volt anyday

Not sure what you meant with that, my problem is that Volt should take the lead while he's always behind.

Also the quantity of power strenght required to make speed effective is huge.

Edited by giovanniluca

1 hour ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

DE, please remove the sprint increase to allies 

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

13 hours ago, Ninjaboy00 said:

It used to work like this, but then Volt would end up several rooms ahead of the rest of the team while they were still killing things. There's a reason it affects team mates like it does now

Let me tell you MY experience:

Volt hits 2 Speed.  Every frame with a faster base speed outpaces him and leaves him behind to score kills and finish the objective.

Volt must hit Speed again once to catch up at which point the process repeats.  I have over 400 logins under the new reward system.

Short Answer:. Cap squadmates' enhanced speed as equal to Volt's.

I shouldn't have to use Narrow Minded Mod just to compete.

Option 2: Set his base speed to 1.1 or 1.15 (better option)

I have about 400 hours ingame time just with Nezha. To settel this question i just took a friend of mine who had a volt with 299% str. We went to a corpus INT map that is very huge and has a nice outer area to it that makes a perfect circular race track. We both kept running around there trying to get the best lap time we could. This was just purely on speed while toughing the ground aka no jumping, just running/sliding on flat surface. Obviously he would use his speed buff on himself but not on me.

The conclusion was that I with my Nezha was faster than Volt by about 1.5 seconds (his time was almost 16s mine was bit over 14s)  Nezha is only faster if you can actually handle the insane speed. At least with the volts speed it helps to have more traction so turning is much easier. But I like the ice-skating so Nezha is my love.

Spoiler

0LZ1uIa.png