Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, TheHUNKMrDeath said:
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

Too bad it is only for tennogen :/

Yeah, I feel like it should be universal

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

@[DE]Megan, is there any plans for this sort of thing happening for Prime/Wraith/Vandal/Prisma weapons? 
Also: Burston Prime's alignment and visuals need a look at immediately, because ever since the new Burston model was implemented, the hand has been off-centered from the main grip.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
It appears I'm not the only one with this idea.

4 hours ago, Emephire said:

Warframes are as "just  biomechanical suits controlled by humans" as Evangelions. They bleed, they need air, they awaken when Operator was on death edge meanwhile Operator was able to control them manually only via touch. They can shout, why iron man suits need any voice options besides saying something to operator? They are probably not sentient in bold meaning of this word (like Guyvers as example), but they surely saved pretty much from their "alive" part. So basically they are supposed to be suits, but they are biomechanical cyborgs, created bc of virus and Orokin technology (Prime).

If you think that's DE are not that weaboo - you don't read them properly =)

Okay.... Maybe I wasn't pedantic enough to compare them to the Evas. Though... Still no evidence that all the warframes are cloned from the tennos' mothers, and you could at least count the angels as aliens.... Besides, wasn't really trying to go into further detail than refuting a point that there are anything to play except for humans. 

guys can anyone help with the last update introducing taxon sentinel the freezing beam dosent work for me its max ranked and equiped with good mods i've tried t in many mission with different types of ennemys it dosent freeze or do do anything at all

any tips

thanks a lot

I do hope that you didn't completely start to rely on steam workshop for skins now... its like  majority of the customization are coming from there now. And those are locked for like 90% of the players - no plat purchases are available and paying up to 9€ for a single skin is extremely overpriced.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.

Changes

• The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

I know it seems like a minor change, but I always felt like that made me not even want to do Fissures Missions. 

Hopefully I'm right and that's what's been making me not do Fissure Missions much. 

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the TennoGen Infested Skana skin not applying properly to the Prisma Skana.

When you can fix this ,than please fix the other skins for prisma weapons too. Like on the Prisma Cleavers the dual sword skin cyskis and the dual sword skin nari and vali.
And Thanks for the fix of this infested skana skin "bug" ^w^

2 hours ago, F8ted said:

Okay.... Maybe I wasn't pedantic enough to compare them to the Evas. Though... Still no evidence that all the warframes are cloned from the tennos' mothers, and you could at least count the angels as aliens.... Besides, wasn't really trying to go into further detail than refuting a point that there are anything to play except for humans. 

I meant much more a principle than parental link, pls, don't look into my words are this straight forward, try to look deeper. It can be also random infected adult people, later given to Tenno, serve and protect to punish and enslave. They even can be not awaken for 99,9% of time, because they are fully controllable during missions if nothing interrupts link between Warframe and Operator, Stalker became that huge interruption and he was like first and biggest danger we confronted, Queens were very dangerous for us too, but we already growed our link with Warframes, that's why we became capable to control them without our little "Void chamber". Second Dream showed that Warframes are capable to go beyond their usual possibilities specifically for Operator, and Operator is capable to go beyond his/her possibilities specifically for Warframe (it was a plot choice, Operator can't lose and doesn't want to lose Warframe, it was certain and clear, and it never looked like "I can't lose my tool", it looked "I can't lose something/somebody so close to me".

Plus, there was hint Evas were cloned from angels, they are "domestic" version if it even possible to say so, if to notice what a little control NERV had over them.

Warframes Prime are as controllable as usual ones, but probably it's because it's not "just children sit in fking robots", it's very powerful children "sit" in very little "suits". Control superiority can be explained by little size and inner Void power our Operators can hold. You can say that's Eva's parallel is overthinking but there too many similarities with different conditions, that's why this reference doesn't come in mind first.

I search for games where you can play not only humans, and as I see, we lack any, really. That's why Warframe doesn't have any visible concurents. Future will show.

Edited by Emephire
some typos

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • Setting sliders will now display number values.
  • The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

all great stuff ^^^^ 

especially the #'s on sliders 

39 minutes ago, TrueKillshot said:

WHat about adding more dojo decorations/rooms? and maybe some new emotes?

Steve on his stream answered on many dojo questions, including mine, they plan to make many new things to dojo, including decoration ones + increased capacity (at least he mentioned that's great idea they are working on). But biggest problem is they planned to include dojo update into big patch, so we probably will see shiny new dojo full of bugs =D

23 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Tennogen items are $4.99 to $6.99.  1,000 plat costs $49.99 without a discount coupon.  So no, you cannot.

seems legit over exagerated but i still feel its annoying to buy a type of currency to buy certain items in the game only to find that player made items cost real currency when you usually buy the ingame currency first.

How about fixing the  Nerf yall did to mag without telling anyone...  her magnetize  bubble barely kills anyone anymore  if it even kills anyone  not to mention the  range of it is  f'ed... and  it will sometimes just disappear   for no reason... and no there aren't any  of those  nullifier bubbles around... it just disappear for no reason on top of its damage and range being nerfed...  why didn't yall put this in the notes on top of that?