Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks soooo much for the default skin option <3 !

Edit:

I just wanted to equip the immortal skin on my nyx prime, but then the prime parts are there again, and the "toggle the prime parts" seems to be "only" available for the Tennogen skins(?) :( ..., hm, guess i keep on playing with my normal nyx then :) ...thanks again anyway though! But maybe the toggel switch could be added soon for immortal skins too, please? :blush:

Edited by nyxtasy

8 hours ago, Brasten said:

That's not how software version numbering works. We could be on 19.42.7 and still be a year away from an "update 20".

This was a BIG art update with some UI tweeks. Sadly it's only a big art update for Steam users and Console players... who are paying for fashion.

For non-fashion non-Steam users, yes it seems a rather lackluster update. HOWEVER I'm personably all for smaller scope updates. DE has crammed too much into various past updates and its left messes all over the place. They need to slow the pace of MAJOR content and go carefully. Rivens, Hema, Helminth purple neck cancer, and other standing issues (Focus, scaling, archwing controls, etc) still need work.

Update 19 as a whole has been a quagmire. It will take DE time to both get out of it and recover their development cycle for "major" content. Expect to be 19.xx for a while. At least until either the Bard Frame or the next Prime Access, but possibly longer.

Oh I know it doesnt work like this, and that they can indeed give us big update in god knows how long.

problem with big art update is that its community who designed the stuff so they had much less work. DE needs to really focus this year since previous year was pretty bad for warframe, it was pretty dry content wise and it was very dry event wise. most of my friends playing warframe also quit because there was nothing to do in game.

Dont forget that DE promises to give us 2-3 second dream size quests every year but they only given  us one last year that I finished faster then second dream and I could have finished it faster if I actually bringed well leveled weapons and frame(I bringed what looked cool and not what I have most leveled), quest was artificially extended by all the walking parts, dont get me wrong quest wasnt bad but it wasnt whole-year-working-on-it good.

I am complaining about this update because this year in warframe has pretty bad start to me, I mean I want good events like previous years(not 2016) and instead I am getting pvp events, I want meaningful updates instead we get this.

even network connection in this game is worse then previous years, I get a LOT of  network not responding messages since beginning of this year(I dont have problems like this in other online games so its not problem on my side), I even lost venka prime gauntlet part to network not responding problem, I had wait 2+ weeks for support to help me even though I provided all info they needed(name of people I was in team with), support even thanked me for providing them with info that made it easy to confirm this, so I should be happy right ? well I would if it didnt take 2+ weeks and I didnt eventually able to get it DAY before they support given it to be, I only spend 12 Neo V4   relics each upraded to radiant, of course to get enough traces I spend at least 6 relics to get enough traces to upgrade them to radiant, tried to farm traces without relics but people were pissed at me for not brigning relic, tried it only 3-5 times so I spend 60+ relics to get one prime part so yeah I am very unhappy about state of game currently.

I am tiried of sorties giving me riven mods(I am not interested in them AT ALL) as rewards since because of limit of slots I need to get rid of which gives me around 30 endo in return...doing 3 sorite mission and geting reward worth 30 endo in return is ridiculous, they should given us choice to roll for different reward...

Yes I know  I have choice not to play sorite but then what exactly I will be doing in game, at this point I pretty much only login to game to do sorties since there is nothing to do.

I really dislike direction in which game is going currently...

Edited by Culaio

I love the ability to use the default skin for prime frames now. I hope they add that option to weapons eventually, especially with all the effort to remaster the beginner weapons. I'd love to be able to bring a default looking braton or paris to endgame and still be able to hold my own.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

You can't begin to imagine how thankful I am for all this !!

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

Hit Indicator Changes

Shooting enemies in the head versus their gut is very useful when it comes to...everyday Tenno life. To better indicate exactly where your bullets are penetrating, hit indicators will be a pulsing yellow on default (anywhere but the head) and a quicker pulsing red when administering those satisfying headshots!

Great changes.
Such as showing the total distance to which the items are or seeing the number of planes that I have in the foundry.
If these changes are made by the same person, tell him that I love him.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

No options for Excalibur prime :c

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

You did the best of both worlds XD

Thanks for this, im one of those who prefers how it clashed.

Still no fix for:

> Darned "opticor hand" issue. 

> Seer still have lame textures where its scope screen used to be.

> Volt's default helmet STILL clips through his neck.

> All Crossbow type weapons are displayed with broken shoulders untill fired.

> Archwing sprint fire animation still goes backwards. 

> Arsenal UI still freezes when selecting weapons via double click. 

6 hours ago, F8ted said:

Spoilers: The Tenno are as human as Shepherd. Warframes are just biomechanical iron man suits being controlled by humans. Destiny ripped off Warframe anyway, so the similarities are expected. Honestly all Andromeda needs to do is have a decent multiplayer (much better than ME3) and Warframe will be in some real trouble. Because as you said, it's nice to play something besides human, and Mass Effect actually does have aliens. All in warframe are/were created by humans.

Warframes are as "just  biomechanical suits controlled by humans" as Evangelions. They bleed, they need air, they awaken when Operator was on death edge meanwhile Operator was able to control them manually only via touch. They can shout, why iron man suits need any voice options besides saying something to operator? They are probably not sentient in bold meaning of this word (like Guyvers as example), but they surely saved pretty much from their "alive" part. So basically they are supposed to be suits, but they are biomechanical cyborgs, created bc of virus and Orokin technology (Prime).

If you think that's DE are not that weaboo - you don't read them properly =)

But... We can't get rid of the Prime Details on default skins... Why not apply it to everything?

Hey can we talk about Saryn Integra's tints being muted very heavily? I'd love to be able to go more silver/white then we're currently able to for it, and it really is making it tricky to find a blue that isn't being washed out heavily.

I'd like to submit a bug report; in a couple missions I played, my fps dropped from 60 to 30 and it took way more ram, from about 700-800ish to 1037MB. I still had low ping though (about 134ms). These statistics are taken from the in-game 'show fps' toggle. Also, can we please have a toggle between the current and previous hit notification? I don't have much of an issue with it yet but it might be best if we have a choice on the matter.

Hello, 

I have a slight problem concerning Loki Prime's back and with the cape he wears, what I mean is with some skins the cape clips through the Loki's back

With the Loki Prime default Skin it's fine

But now we move on to the Loki's Immortal skin.

As you can see the cape clips through, it didn't before, please fix, It's really bugging me

Edited by Ethan158
I was annoyed :P