Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!

It would have been nice to be able to use the Default geometries with Immortal Skins as well, and weapons and Sentinels.

Please fix the Burston Solstice skin not working properly for the Burston Prime. The clip i in the wrong position and reloating makes the model geometry bug.

You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks!

The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

Does this mean that when you're finishing a Fissure mission (or reaching the cycle point in an endless one) and the prime part selection screen appears, it will tell you how many of those prime parts you already have? 'Cause that's a feature that I wanted but never got around to asking for.

Changes

• You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!
  • Setting sliders will now display number values.
  • The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.
  • Improved spot-loading issues when attempting to trade.
  • Further minor firing sound improvement tweaks to the Braton, Lato and Paris.

PRAISE. 

<3

It still leave's me thinking. How in the world can DE make players so happy with a new Tennogen skin round. That we need to buy with REAL money. While those console players can buy those with platinium. 

Give us something we veterans can do something with... Not a baby first sentinel or a Tennogen round ... Give us the bard frame and a nice new quest, since you guys promissed us since Pax Australia ... ''You get 2 frame's before the end of 2016'' i see yea ! 

"Hey Jim what should we add to the game to keep our audience entertained?"

"Well Joe, I believe I came up with a genius idea! Skins!"

"Skins? How does that add to the game? You cant play with skins"

"Well of course you can! You can change their color and add them to your warframe!"

"But that doesn't do much for the audence since all they have to do is spend platinum to get these and they can't use them to kill enemies"

"They will kill them with style!"

"You're fired Jim"

I really wish DE would go under and some other company would take over this game and actually give a S#&amp;&#036; about the players and adding more to the game rather than just skins and cheap endgame. Soon enough this game is gonna become barren cause these developers still flaunt that its beta yet games that taken way less time to make and smaller development teams took less time to make a better game. At this point I'm just waiting for this game to crash and burn to the ground.

The reticle and hit marker changes are great since a lot of the times I really couldn't tell if I hid the head or not but with this new way of doing them when abilities do damage you can no longer tell which can also be extremely useful with big aoe abilities

3 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

This is why I will always boycott tennogen items. I will not pay real money for something consoles players get to buy with plat. If they can buy it with plat there is no reason PC users can't buy it with plat as well.

Keep in mind consoles also don't get the platinum discounts for logins either (due to their agreements), so overall they pay more for platinum than PC players do (so roughly about the same dollar value for tennogen items).

31 minutes ago, MushroomChevalier said:

"Hey Jim what should we add to the game to keep our audience entertained?"

"Well Joe, I believe I came up with a genius idea! Skins!"

"Skins? How does that add to the game? You cant play with skins"

"Well of course you can! You can change their color and add them to your warframe!"

"But that doesn't do much for the audence since all they have to do is spend platinum to get these and they can't use them to kill enemies"

"They will kill them with style!"

"You're fired Jim"

I really wish DE would go under and some other company would take over this game and actually give a S#&amp;&#036; about the players and adding more to the game rather than just skins and cheap endgame. Soon enough this game is gonna become barren cause these developers still flaunt that its beta yet games that taken way less time to make and smaller development teams took less time to make a better game. At this point I'm just waiting for this game to crash and burn to the ground.

You probably forget that's one other closest variant besides Warframe (not just "all sci-fi are same" pls, games where you play non-humans (and which are IMPORTANT part of plot) on constant right are not that popular bc people need, you know, self-insert and that bs, and yes, Andromeda doesn't count too, you play again human like 99,9% other sci-fi games) but sci-fi with players playing actual monsters/cyborgs etc and similar gameplay) is Destiny. Throwing money into developers of Destiny goes from start bc you need to pay for actual play. I don't mention inner transactions. Aaaand only consoles, if I'm not mistaken. So basically Warframe doesn't have (at all) concurents in that specific niche certain amount of people ask and want, so DE can do things as they wish. Things can go differently, Destiny SUDDENLY will go off consoles and many other miracles.

So, pls, pfft.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

OMG yes DE. thank you so much. I could kiss you 

:) love all your amazing work you've been doing recently

FINALLY!

Power rangers! Are! Here!

220px-Power_Rangers_Mega_Force_in_New_Yo

DE: Now GO! Roll out! Transformers!

See Rebecca and Megan as BLUE and RED POWER! Special Cameo by Steve as Megan Fox! Homer Simpson as Kril! SEE!

and: i can do exclamation marks! i'm going to be president! SOON!

(now as i read it, it concerns me a bit, that rhetorics of Power Rangers and POTUS is so similar...)

Edited by kazenioware

Why the major change in the hitmarkers? One of the biggest reasons I love this game was how the hitmarkers were not very noticeable. Now with the bright red and yellowish hitmarkers the game feels weird. Maybe a more subtle way of showing the hitmarkers would be better. Or maybe how there is a removal option for the damage and affinity numbers in the setting but just make another for your hitmarkers.

Edited by MrFluffyButt