The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE; Bunny ears.

Cherria

I've been playing for 3 years, and each easter I have one small wish; please let me buy permanent bunny ears(with plat). I know many others have this wish as well.

They are floppy, and just utterly adorable.

We have several cute things in the game now, heart statue, heart glyphs, chibi kubrow glyphs. we can even have super cute guild emblems. even if the lighting makes mine look poopy. 

Spoiler

ad20dadf8f.png

f3ea10fcf2.png

and also have a few wing syandanas from tennogen (which look amazing!)

"But it's a holiday thing!!!!!"
We have permanent xmas decorations. kubrow santa hat. candy cane skin for scythes.
we have cute heart arrows.
a0c6ba129a.png

We now have buyable april fools glyphs.
0842f5a7ca.png

Please, pleaassee, DE!! :sadcry:

Edited by Cherria

3 minutes ago, Saske said:

Sorry not going to happen. They said multiple times that Easter and Halloween cosmetics will only be temporary.

Things can always change. I've messaged a couple of DE members about this in the past. I have hope!!

Edited by Cherria

47 minutes ago, Saske said:

Sorry not going to happen. They said multiple times that Easter and Halloween cosmetics will only be temporary.

Don't forget 'no capes' and 'no dancing'.

7 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

And I like bunnies. 

Somehow disconcerting when it's coming from 'Wolfdoggie'.

What about a syandana that goes straight up, and makes bunny ears or antlers? Or a syandana that wraps around the front, to make a hovering mustache or beard? XD At least we don't have weapon holsters on our helmet, feet, etc. I mean.... holstering a Nikana on the face? That'd just be silly..... O_o (secretly wants an Orthos Prime mustache)

Real easy solution to holiday silly cosmetics. Becomes personal only when not in season. So you can see your own head gear like bunny ears in july, no one else can. Silly weapon skins will show vanilla models in public games.

Edited by Firetempest

4 minutes ago, AandOE said:

What about a syandana that goes straight up, and makes bunny ears or antlers? Or a syandana that wraps around the front, to make a hovering mustache or beard? XD At least we don't have weapon holsters on our helmet, feet, etc. I mean.... holstering a Nikana on the face? That'd just be silly..... O_o (secretly wants an Orthos Prime mustache)

Interesting, but it'd be hard to color correctly. (and can't have two syandanas at once so...)

2 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

How do I get that profile icon and the sigil it's wearing on it's chest?

And I like bunnies. 

Community Moderators like Admin and Staff are allowed to pick there own Forum profile picture ;)

Mine is Sexy Typhus by my friend RedSkittlez:

Spoiler
Warframe - Why So Sexy

Not a fan of this idea TBH. It would absolutely destroy my "suspension of disbelief", which is already in a precarious place due to fashionframe. I mean, what kind of space-NINJAS are we with all the bling..

But I'm old so maybe taking things a bit too serious..

As for the "only with easter" excuse, that is nonsense since I can use the candy-cane all year round.. Which I sometimes do (fits Mirage like a glove) so I'm also a bit of a hypocrit.

I think @Firetempest's suggestion, having the silly only publicly visible during the holidays, is a really good solution..