Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Kubrow?

Druufus

I believe DE changed what "Dex" means in the universe last year. Before, it used to mean double, but now it just means something relating to the Lotus. We have Lotus Kubrow skin patterns anyways, so I doubt that it'll be a Dex Kubrow.

2 minutes ago, Xionyde134 said:

I believe DE changed what "Dex" means in the universe last year. Before, it used to mean double, but now it just means something relating to the Lotus. We have Lotus Kubrow skin patterns anyways, so I doubt that it'll be a Dex Kubrow.

Lotus Kavats?

1 hour ago, Xionyde134 said:

"Dex" wasn't synonymous with "Twin" or "Dual," It was a nod towards their company name, Digital Extremes. The dex items were always connected with the Lotus design.

inb4 Dex sigil, then a certain group of people telling you "be thankful and it's free what do you expect."

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

inb4 Dex sigil, then a certain group of people telling you "be thankful and it's free what do you expect."

Honestly, wouldn't mind getting anything for an anniversary, even a sigil (albeit pretty meh compared to the last 3 years). But something more could've been better and i think DE knows this since Reb said it'll be a 'surprise'