Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus: male or female

(PSN)HawkBoy71

Question

I see Nidus as a no gender character. His concept is being a parasite, a lot of them can reproduce asexually or not reproduce at all. So it is very possible, Nidus has no sex at all. But if I were to judge on his anatomical structure I would say Nidus is a male. Unless he went to Tumblr and identifies as a toaster or a mattress. 

Edited by NSAlovesMe

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Do you want Nidus to be a girl?

I mean, Warframes don't really need sex characteristics, as far as we know they don't procreate, so, really, if you want Nidus to be a girl, I don't see why they can't be.

Technically speaking, Warframes are a suit. So if your Operator is a female, wouldn't that make all Warframes females, regardless of their structure? 

Just now, NSAlovesMe said:

Technically speaking, Warframes are a suit. So if your Operator is a female, wouldn't that make all Warframes females, regardless of their structure? 

Eh.  To me, that's like saying my car is female because I'm driving it.  Or my computer is female because I have my hands on the keyboard.

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Eh.  To me, that's like saying my car is female because I'm driving it.  Or my computer is female because I have my hands on the keyboard.

But computers are females and cars too. Haven't you heard? No but I agree, Warframes are a tool to aid the operator in combat. Not an actual human being. 

Just now, NSAlovesMe said:

But computers are females and cars too. Haven't you heard? No but I agree, Warframes are a tool to aid the operator in combat. Not an actual human being. 

Well...we don't know what they're made of yet.  There's a good chance the Orokin took some poor people, injected them with space herpes and radiation, then stepped back to see what happened.  They could have been human at one point.

But, yeah, the Warframes are tools/weapons.  Their sex doesn't really matter, imo. 

Wow seriously can't believe how many people are going out of their way not to give a straight answer, as a few others have said Nidus is male, that's how he was advertised in concept and that's how he was released.

7 minutes ago, TheOlright said:

Every female frame got bulging breast and wide hips.

50% of the female frames will just pretend they didn't hear that.

9 minutes ago, TheOlright said:

Every female frame got bulging breast and wide hips. Nidus totally got none of this. So, male - differently.

But this is internet and rule 63 is not going anywhere. At least for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Equinox and Trin are triggered.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)HawkBoy71 said:

Hey I know this questions sounds stupid but is nidus a girl? I know that there is a girl in the back of the loading screen but still...

Nidus is a male frame and the girl in the background is to do with the quest for the frame nothing to do with nidus gender.