Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is My Ignis Wraith?

Master-Nachash

Can anyone confirm that they've received the BP? If not, then it's just a matter of waiting for the update.

If some have, then that's a tiny bit worrying. Not that I'm scared to lose out as much as I don't want to deal with the hassle of going through some sort of support.

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Following up from yesterday's "Where's Update 19.13.0?!" thread! The update is quickly approaching with a few final touches, and with it the end of Operation: The Pacifism Defect (which just concluded!). If you are wondering where your Operation rewards are they will be distributed with the release of Update 19.13.0! 

Thank you! 

Just now, Smilomaniac said:

Can anyone confirm that they've received the BP? If not, then it's just a matter of waiting for the update.

If some have, then that's a tiny bit worrying. Not that I'm scared to lose out as much as I don't want to deal with the hassle of going through some sort of support.

Naa, nothing yet but no need to worry it will all go out soon enough for sure!

10 minutes ago, Urska said:

kinda funny people think they just get it when its over when clan based rewards always take  some time after the event is over....

Ehh it's not that suprising. Technologically speaking, the game knows if you are in a clan or not. It knows your clan's score. So realistically it's not hard to program whatever causes the event to disappear off the nav to also check and see a clan's score and automatically mail them out the blueprint. 

It's not like that would be some breakthrough in their coding lol.

Edited by Azlen

Just now, Azlen said:

Ehh it's not that suprising. Technologically speaking, the game knows if you are in a clan or not. It knows your clan's score. So realistically it's not hard to program whatever causes the event to disappear off the navn also checks to see a clan's score and automatically mail them out the blueprint. 

It's not like that would be some breakthrough in their coding lol.

more so going off of all the past events n all. they always take a stupid amount of time lol. however this one having alot of clan locks n all most liky was put in play to make it way easier to see who gets what

Just now, Urska said:

more so going off of all the past events n all. they always take a stupid amount of time lol. however this one having alot of clan locks n all most liky was put in play to make it way easier to see who gets what

Oh yeah definitely. Plus this event has produced the most amount of whiners I've ever seen, so it doesn't suprise me there a quite a few people antsily waiting for their reward.