Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods..just too hard..are they worth it?

(XBOX)BubbyTekk

No, but there are some that do require a little skill, or the right gear to cheese them. The "hardest" one I've done is get the final kill on 5 sentients without getting a status effect. Rhino made it cheese when I put iron shrapnel on. The one you have will be almost impossible without some sort of stealth frame or hard CC. Rhino has a hard CC but at low levels, his stomp just kills stuff. If you can get some good duration and range on rhino, and go into a mission with high level enemies, you maybe be able to stomp them, and shoot them in the head while they float. Just gotta make sure you are somewhat covered or keep stomping. 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)BubbyTekk said:

So I got my first Riven mod today and was all excited. Until I tried killing 30 enemies with headshots without taking damage. Are all Riven mods that hard? Are they even worth it? 

Grats to you... I got a Forma today.:sad:

They challenges seem to come in varying difficulties and you've gotten some good advice on yours so far.

I would add to try and stick with Grineer for your target as headshots for infested and corpus can be a bit more work.

If you can group with a loki for disarm you will probably have an easier time of it as well. 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they aren't all that hard, but just wait until you get one that requires you to scan a Simaris target alone without taking damage in a mission level 30 or higher without using powers. and yes, that's an actual challenge.

Just did this one.  It sucked. Took 6 hours to do. If anything hits your shield. Fail.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)BubbyTekk said:

So I got my first Riven mod today and was all excited. Until I tried killing 30 enemies with headshots without taking damage. Are all Riven mods that hard? Are they even worth it? 

Wait till you get a 30+ Interception with a hobbled key one

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)BubbyTekk said:

No not yet, I only have rhino, don't have the other 2.

Loki makes this a push over, most riven are easy as long as you use the right frame, if you use a frame with abilities that do not suit the riven challenge it will be difficult, with simple planning they are no harder than anything else in the game.