The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I buy the vulkar wraith now too?

iTrust

Slaved my @ss off for the ignis wraith and not being able to play for literally one week makes me miss a weapon the vulkar wraith.

Why is DE so damn inconsistent?

Edited by iTrust

Just now, NekroArts said:

So you're telling me that DE should conform to your time schedule because you were not able to play for one week? Because that's what I'm getting from this.

read the last sentence again.

2 minutes ago, iTrust said:

read the last sentence again.

Where is that inconsistent? You're not making it clear with your OP. All I'm getting is that you were not able to play for one week resulting in you not getting the Vulkar Wraith, yet you blame DE for that.

Just now, NekroArts said:

Where is that inconsistent? You're not making it clear with your OP. All I'm getting is that you were not able to play for one week resulting in you not getting the Vulkar Wraith, yet you blame DE for that.

Read the actual title again.

Okay, this is starting to spiral, so I'm going to just be simple on this:

Unfortunately, no, you cannot buy the Vulkar, but like the Gorgon Wraith, it will come back eventually, either as another event reward, or from Baro, possibly even invasions!

But just not for straight up purchase.

It's not an inconsistency, just moving special items around.

If you can't play for an event you can't play for an event.  The only thing that is truly different from this event and any others is that they already built a way to obtain the weapon by virtue of awarding top 10% with the research as a prize.  Other than that it works exactly like all previous events:  here is your target, meet target to get prizes, if target is not met by end of event no prizes.

Just now, iTrust said:

Read the actual title again.

So you believe that because you were not able to play for a week resulting in missing the Vulkar Wraith that DE should allow you to buy it? Again, what is the inconsistent? Don't always expect everyone will know what you're talking about with incomplete information.

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

I recognized your name, you are one of the dudes famous for the 12k points run, right? How exactly is DE inconsistent in this situation though? They released a new weapon for a new event, just like every other time. 

You can sell the blueprint ONTOP of having the research available in the dojo(for the top 10% per tier), same length. same sort of event like the vulkar wraith was. It was just a rant about me not having the vulkar wraith. I can get over it ;)

1 hour ago, iTrust said:

Slaved my @ss off for the ignis wraith and not being able to play for literally one week makes me miss a weapon the vulkar wraith.

Why is DE so damn inconsistent?

Hema happened, and then the credit removal from maroo. Inconsistant is the new trend for DE. 

Just now, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Hey guys, please try to keep this respectful.

There's no need to bash DE or anyone else over an inconsistency or their opinion of said inconsistency.

However, I am a bit confused.  Was the Vulkar Wraith never in a sortie season / doesn't show up in invasions now?

It's not one of the weapons available in the current rotation of Invasions. 

So far we only had :

Twin Vipers Wraith

Strun Wraith

Karak Wraith

Latron Wraith

Snipetron Vandal

Dera Vandal

Sheev

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It's not one of the weapons available in the current rotation of Invasions. 

So far we only had :

Twin Vipers Wraith

Strun Wraith

Karak Wraith

Latron Wraith

Snipetron Vandal

Dera Vandal

Sheev

Ah, ok thank you!  That may explain it. 

I'm assuming no one has ever seen it in an invasion either?

EDIT:  Just read your first sentence.  "Facepalm"  -- ok thank you!

And here I am, waiting for a chance to buy the lato and braton vandal which were obtained with no effort other than playing at the right time and going to the market and spend the obnoxious amount of 1 credit respectively, but I still miss them just because I couldn't play atm.

35 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

And here I am, waiting for a chance to buy the lato and braton vandal which were obtained with no effort other than playing at the right time and going to the market and spend the obnoxious amount of 1 credit respectively, but I still miss them just because I couldn't play atm.

a while ago it was brought up in devstream and steve read a suggestion about it being in login reward tier which he seemed to like so maybe in the future it will be put into that

Inconsistent because the vulkar wraith was event only weapon and was not trade able. But on the other hand ignis wraith is trade able, even thought it is also an 'event only weapon' on top of it being in the DOJO research as well.  So even if people missed playing the event on that week they can still get it via clan or trade. Seriously though how is this hard to understand O-o

Well you just have to be patient i guess ? It will show up like all the other weapons either as invasion reward or something else. I didn't play the game for 8 months & missed a lot of weapons & even mods which make occasional appearance like primed flow,continuity.reach etc. I just remained patient for all of them to show up & they did eventually. Now i only dont have the Braton & Lato vandals which i think may show up as well.