Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Bow weapons seem to have had their critical chances and critical damage multipliers reduced (Paris Prime, Cernos Prime, Dread, etc...). Since this wasn't included in the patch notes, I'm assuming it must be a bug rather than an actual nerf.

I am hoping for that is just a bug because the bows wasn!t overpowered items and certainly a crit chance reduction makes them even worser. The dread was the only highest crit chance bow around there so I wish it is just a bug and not an actual nerf.

UI Bug:  Flashing dark red marker on the nightmare exterminate - seemed to be towards exit when there were still things to kill in other directions (or in the current room) - not confirmed on 20.0.1 yet
UI Bug:  Nightmare reward not showing up until back in lander - not confirmed on 20.0.1 yet
UI Bug:  All elements are very blocky and not smoothed.  Bitmap Font scaling is not a good solution for the 4K issue.  FPS display in bottom left looks like a ZX Spectrum screen (if any of you are old enough to remember that)
Map Bug:  'A' on 3rd Lotus mission, invisible block at the edge of the ground marker it is on.  Other people in squad could run through it, it seems.

Back in on 20.0.1, getting 'network not responding' lots - took longer to login than post everything before this, and creating session had same error and took about 15s.  Redid 3rd mission for lotus, and block still there - also got network not responding multiple times.

UI scaling I think is made quite clear here - the overlay text is scaled up after anti-aliasing:

4K.png

Edited by Rauxon
Additional not responding event, confirmation on 20.0.1, picture

UI Bug? In the Octavia quest on Uranus when you're supposed to copy the melody on the hydraulous (I think??) the UI won't let me activate notes on the last 2 lines.

The "fill in things here" thing only comes up there BELOW the part where you need to click, so I can't click the required note.

This blocks progression in the quest completely.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A progression stopper sometimes occurs in Octavia's Anthem - after fighting certain enemies, the next objective may not properly activate. Our leading theory is that this is caused by killing the enemies too quickly. A fix for this will be coming Monday!

If you are talking about the mission on a certain node that only becomes accessible after Second Dream, then no. I just killed those enemies by Energy Vampiring them and it bugged. I didn't kill them fast.

My money is on "if you're too close to the console when you kill the last enemy, it bugs".

Edited by KaeseSchnitte

I can't access the second event mission even though I did the first one. I did it twice.
Also when I tried to do it a third time, I was kicked out of my nav segment and got a message saying "Failed to create session" :/

1 minute ago, EGDestro said:

i completed the quest but it is not showing up in my quest log :( and some people said they got a riven mod for completing the quest and i did not get any thing 

The riven is for the people who bought Octavia in plat

28 minutes ago, jofdeath said:

Limbo cant cast basnish on enemys when hes in the rift

Limbo can, but only on banished enemies. 

I have found that limbo can only use his 1 abilitiy, banish, on enemies in the same state as himself. Aka he can only target banished enemies while banished and target enemies outside the rift while he himself is outside the rift.

Also Limbo's 4 ability, Cataclysm, is causing me to leave the void when I leave the bubble or collapse it. I do not know if this is intentional or not, but I thought i would bring it up since prior to his patch he would not leave the void during his Riftwalk in this same scenario.

Edit: Also any non projectile weapon is simply missing its target in stasis.

Edited by Xephier223