The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia was quite a breeze to farm

Nesodos

Lovely to see a change to the endless grind i had to do with other frames (im sure i got lucky this time)

Did the quest yesterday, got system on first lua run today, got chassis the next run and helmet on the first derelict run (long but fun)

LO53vHV.jpg

First you should blank out ppl names when posting (dont have to do your own name though) 

Second glad you had such luck though the many other ppl still farming or just starting may or may not be so lucky so pray RNG doesnt haunt you in your further farms cause of this XD

1 minute ago, Omnipower said:

First you should blank out ppl names when posting (dont have to do your own name though) 

Second glad you had such luck though the many other ppl still farming or just starting may or may not be so lucky so pray RNG doesnt haunt you in your further farms cause of this XD

You don't need to cover a name if you're not naming and shaming...

5 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

it took 2 weeks of intense farm for nidus, even longer for mesa

RNGesus blessed me for once

22% chance in ODS. I got lucky too, since I was using terrible weapons (wanted to see if the Buzlok was better, but had the wrong mods for infested)

??% chance of the Simon Tile showing up on the Moon. Got it first try, haven't seen it again after 6 runs

??% chance of Systems in the Moon caches. This is still eluding me...

1 run for chassis, little under 10 for systems and so far did only one failed rotation for neuroptics, didn't feel like playing at that moment.
But I didn't have any problems with Nidus, 10 runs for a set and salvage was a fun and new game mode.

Ivara.... 90+ for Chassis only.

10 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

22% chance in ODS. I got lucky too, since I was using terrible weapons (wanted to see if the Buzlok was better, but had the wrong mods for infested)

??% chance of the Simon Tile showing up on the Moon. Got it first try, haven't seen it again after 6 runs

I think the Lua puzzle is guaranteed once you actually find the damn room. I got it on the first find. Exterminate took like 10 runs to find, working on ODS at the moment. Been doing the ODS solo though since I'm hearing a lot of Neuroptics turning into Axi H1 keys in pubs.

Edited by AXCrusnik

7 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

its in rotation A of the moon caches, the second run was the first time i saw the weird music room

the ODS run took my team(random through rec chat) 55 mins, it was the last rotation before we planned to leave, we were already at extraction

was the first quest based frame i got in only 2 days and without hours of farming

Being RNG, it's obviously going to vary for people.  

I had to do 5 ODS runs to get the Neuroptics, and I was starting to despair a bit.  Bu it only took 2 Lua runs to get the cache drop, and hopefully the chassis won't be a problem in the next few days.

I think considering the quest was fairly long, they felt the parts gathering shouldn't be too onerous.

Got my chassis and systems back to back as soon as I finished the quest. ODS felt the longest for sure, since there's no speeding through 20 solid minutes at your comp, needed 6 runs interspersed with breaks. Worse than Inaros, better than Ivara, and *definitely* better than Nidus in my personal view.

At least it had the side effect of stocking up on mutagens. Hema might not seem like a pipe dream for my clan after all.

I didn't get it yet but imo I concur that difficulty is "about right";

Easiest part are systems, once you know where the caches are(check youtube), you have good chance to drop it -each- run. Bonus: Now you know where the caches are!

Chassis - well puzzle room to spawn can be bit hard but at least when it does, drop chance is 100%. It's not like RNG behind a wall of RNG.

Only truly grinding part is neuro, but hey, it's just one! It'll drop eventually. 

I didn't even mind nidus farm too much. Yes it was tedious but in one day of dedicated farming, you can solve the issue. 

Ivara farming was bit harder but I wholeheartedly salute it cause it finally forced the public game newbies to learn spy missions properly. Public spy missions are poison and I would lock down more of cool goodies in spy rooms, only to force people to spy more and better. 

20 hours ago, Nesodos said:

Lovely to see a change to the endless grind i had to do with other frames (im sure i got lucky this time)

Did the quest yesterday, got system on first lua run today, got chassis the next run and helmet on the first derelict run (long but fun)

Reveal hidden contents

LO53vHV.jpg

Larvaed from General Discussion to Feedback]Missions.