The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

In our clan, which was in a similar boat, they ended up in a clan vault, though I'm not sure how to access it outside of the game pulling from it first when I build new things.

It does: When you go to contribute resources, you'll notice a P (personal) and a V (vault) value above each one, V being the first to be subtracted.

HAHA !!!

Not one peep from DE about resource drops...

I guess the childish assertion that it was gonna get all better on

Monday didn't quite work out for ya. (LMAO, literally)

If you had bothered to read the other topics in this forum you would've seen the post that Rebecca made in the Livestream 10 topic. Go on.. look it up :P

If you had bothered to read the other topics in this forum you would've seen the post that Rebecca made in the Livestream 10 topic. Go on.. look it up :P

I read it, but I don't think it means what you believe it means. :D

Let's try some basic logic:

The resources are in the store for a reason,

No one will ever buy them if the drops are too common,

Therefore...

(This is the part where the reader attempts to draw a conclusion based on logical and critical thinking)

yet its been hours since and nothing]

Yes and the devs can magically cause all bugs to disappear in minutes with their magical wands... Bug troubleshooting is a slow and tedious process which can take much more than few hours... And there are lots of bugs to fix right now...

Therefore...

(This is the part where the reader attempts to draw a conclusion based on logical and critical thinking)

The resources are in the store because people have been requesting them for quite a long time now.

There are plenty of people who would buy materials instead of farming them, because they want to build something immediately. That's the beauty of instant gratification.

Therefore, your basic logic is not false, yet not complete either, thus no viable conclusions can be drawn from it.

Edited by Jade_

k3YkCUja0wY.jpg

Don't know about you, but I liked it. It just needs work, list view primarily, and stuff like that.

it added many good things yes, but they literaly killed the player base, its rather tedius to get a party for random missons now, most people dont see it as even playable and for the most part it isnt, especialy for low levels and newbies, you cant even make anything unless you had a stock of mats or wish to spend plat on the game for mats :/ i have a load of crap id like to forge but no mats = no craft

Yes and the dev can magically cause all bugs to disappear in minutes with their magical wands... Bug troubleshooting is a slow and tedious process which can take much more than few hours... And there are lots of bugs to fix right now...

well its now been a whole weekend, and still bugged, yes the game will have a hotfix sometime today, but they really hurt allot of the community and pushed many people away including my own brother who now hates warframe due to a.impossibility to get mats for crafting without money, b.increased difficulty (he is casual his boar and rhino are potatoed and max level with forma yet he does crap in dammage to most enemies) 

even I a hardcore warframe player find it hard to drag myself to the game in its current state due to inability to do really anything but level gear or grind for rare mats wich i cant use or have no need for 100+ yes the game is fun nightmare is cool but forcing aura to mess on peoples builds and ruining the essential basis of the game (grinding/crafting) they killed many players want to play 

Grind

Get Mats

Craft

level

rinse repeat, without mats the cycle is destroyed unless you have way to much money

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 16, 2013 - Rude image
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 16, 2013 - Rude image

HAHA !!!

JosephDecruxIjustalwaysimaginedhimsaying

it added many good things yes, but they literaly killed the player base, its rather tedius to get a party for random missons now, most people dont see it as even playable and for the most part it isnt, especialy for low levels and newbies, you cant even make anything unless you had a stock of mats or wish to spend plat on the game for mats :/ i have a load of crap id like to forge but no mats = no craft

I just played for like 30 hours this weekend, having a ball... Was able to find parties to play with at all hours.. How was the player base killed? I didn't spend much time on the forums, so I gather there has been some outrage (nothing new, there always is, just as there are always claims of the playerbase being killed). Only problems I ran into was a crash on the new Galleon defense and Vor not dropping Seer since I've killed him a bajillion times.

The material drop rates are going to be fixed. That was pretty obviously a bug, so if people were "leaving" over that, I have nothing to say except godspeed.

HAHA !!!

So, how well do you do in life? Do you find yourself making snap decisions that ruin things for you? Or have you had to make a real decision yet?

shark they are all appologists for de thinking that de really does have thier player base in mind like every other gaming company they see turnover as given some will leave some will come   but make the game pay to do anything oriented and the turn over is not as detrimental as it would have been in u8  where the core of the game wasnt platinum driven        but these kiddies dont underdtand economics

and yes i typed  underdtand  if you dont get it point proven

Edited by skippy6646

shark they are all appologists for de thinking that de really does have thier player base in mind like every other gaming company they see turnover as given some will leave some will come   but make the game pay to do anything oriented and the turn over is not as detrimental as it would have been in u8  where the core of the game wasnt platinum driven        but these kiddies dont underdtand economics

Sorry, I don't speak gibberish.

Edited by Taranis49

When ya got nothin' go for the ad hominem !!

Honestly, thanks for making me laugh.

You're welcome. Your post didn't warrant anything more, to be honest. I think you can agree it was deliberately belligerent and childish. But since you went to the trouble of looking up how to spell "ad hominem", let me address your original point.

with

When are you going to fix the resource drops?

Should be out in a hotfix today!

Therefore...

So what your saying is you think DE went bat S#&$ crazy and decided that its better for the player base to have to buy all the formerly normal drop mats and they can just run around collecting copious amounts of the formerly rare mats? No company in their right mind would go that $&*&*#(%&, doing that intentionally would completely alienate a giant portion of any given player base and would mean they essentially didnt want to work on warframe anymore and are attempting suicide. Its not economics your talking about, its paranoid delusions and visions of "omg the man is out to get me always", its just conspiracy theory going beyond the realm of utmost stupidity.

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

so the first thing any appologist does is attack another poster by labeling them Conspiracy Theorist which was a generated in the late 50-70s  by the cia to dicrdit ridicule and attack anyone whom does not agree with any official or percieved official story

so by calling me a conspiracy thoerist your infact attempting to insult me and marginalize any post i may make because it it outside of YOUR comfort zone and what YOU want to believe

In other words, people who use the terms “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist” as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed, historically-real conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination. That campaign, by the way, was completely illegal, and the CIA officers involved were criminals; the CIA is barred from all domestic activities, yet routinely breaks the law to conduct domestic operations ranging from propaganda to assassinations.

Edited by skippy6646