Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Megan : Nezha vs Oberon ?? (Twitter)

Trickst3rGawd

14 Hours ago DE Megan posted a poll on Twitter saying "Nezha vs Oberon", but never said what is was for specifically. What do you guys think this is about?? The next rework? The next prime frame?  And who do you favor?

Nezha: 51% Oberon: 49% (Just in case you guys are curious to who is winning the poll)

9 hours left to vote.

Edited by Trickst3rGawd

20 minutes ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

14 Hours ago DE Megan posted a poll on Twitter saying "Nezha vs Oberon", but never said what is was for specifically. What do you guys think this is about?? The next rework? The next prime frame?  And who do you favor?

Nezha: 51% Oberon: 49% (Just in case you guys are curious to who is winning the poll)

9 hours left to vote.

If this is how they decide the next rework or prime, shame on them.

it'd be kinda silly to think that that poll is to decide the next prime dont you think? seeing as there are far better options for the next prime than nezha. maybe the poll is just for what they'll use in the next prime time

Odd 'vote' if we assume the choice is about who of the two very similar warframes we like better or want small buffs to first, I would have to say Oberon. Honestly though, I don't think there is enough information to push either one currently.

-If it's either Nezha or Oberon needing a rework I vote Oberon.

-Getting a prime access for either one I'd vote Oberon first.

-Getting an alt mod I'd vote Nezha so I can recast his throw disk overshield in case it gets too low. Not that I use him much... at all really.

-For a cool alt skin/deluxe Nezha of course cause Oberon already has a bada** tree skin.

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco