Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Megan : Nezha vs Oberon ?? (Twitter)

Trickst3rGawd

26 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

And how does that rebuttal my argument that they will never confirm anything with the playerbase on releases that could span years ahead. Because having the warframe prime release schedule confirmed means Years of plans exposed that they will not want to be. Again history has a tendency to repeat itself quite often.

The player base has already confirmed it for themselves, whether or not DE ever says anything. All they would be doing it giving some credibility to a long held belief. 

Why would they rework Nezha? He's great :)

If it's about who is the next prime....I hope Oberon. Thinking that they would rework him before releasing the primed version, right?

The only thing i want is Oberons rework!!! If i get that, i don't care who gets primed next, as i love them both!!!

21 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

Why would they rework Nezha? He's great :)

If it's about who is the next prime....I hope Oberon. Thinking that they would rework him before releasing the primed version, right?

The only thing i want is Oberons rework!!! If i get that, i don't care who gets primed next, as i love them both!!!

Scott recently tweeted that he has a "full page" of Oberon changes and notes. 

36 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

If this is for a prime I'm going to be pissed that they're ignoring Hydroid, our pirate deserves better!

I'm sure it isn't anything to do with PA, I think it had to do with some comics/art prints recently that were released for Oberon and Nezha. Nothing important. 

But, in terms of good news for Hydroid, rumors are their eyes have been on Hydroid recently in terms of fixing him, which makes it much more likely that Hydroid will indeed take his proper place after Oberon in the prime rotation. 

In fact, with all the rumors about Oberon and Hydroid tweaks/fixes, etc, I think we probably will see Oberon and then Hydroid next for our two male primes that are coming next in the rotation. 

12 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'm sure it isn't anything to do with PA, I think it had to do with some comics/art prints recently that were released for Oberon and Nezha. Nothing important. 

But, in terms of good news for Hydroid, rumors are their eyes have been on Hydroid recently in terms of fixing him, which makes it much more likely that Hydroid will indeed take his proper place after Oberon in the prime rotation. 

In fact, with all the rumors about Oberon and Hydroid tweaks/fixes, etc, I think we probably will see Oberon and then Hydroid next for our two male primes that are coming next in the rotation. 

Now if we can just get those two done, along with Zephyr and Nyx, I think we'll be in good shape.

People going on about the iam8bit thing. I don't think it has anything to do with that, Oberon and Nezha have already got theirs done and it definitely has nothing to do with the next Prime Access.

DE releases their primes in order of the Warframe's release patten with the exception of Nova and Valkyr. The next two male primes are Oberon and Hydroid. We're expecting them and hopefully they get a rework/buff along with their prime variant. DE could still pull off another Nova on us and release a prime by surprise...

Maybe it has something to do with reworks, if so it has to be Oberon who hasn't received huge buffs since 2014 as far as I know. Nezha seems fine to me, but could use a few tweaks. 

The information is too vague so we really don't know what the votes could lead to. 

Edited by (PS4)optimusprime786