The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council's Experimental Second Home: General Forums!

Wait, what? Where's the elitism? Have I missed something really big that passed right under my nose? Sure, I have a lot of items in my Moshpit of Ideas that I'd love to show council members, but, why the ell would I want to bother them all with that heap a junk when I can just ask my many Council-related questions?

12 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Because of the potential for individuals to be singled out and spammed for no reason. I do however think the DC members should be able to identify other DC members. 

It's really not hard. Look for a badge near their forum avatar. I've never been spammed to hell for it anyway.

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I remember Nezha's being ish useful, by the sounds of it. The damage store-up is not a bad idea, but the execution could have been changed into an AoE instead of a Straight Line.

Isn't a straight line also technically an AoE?

7 hours ago, Unus said:

Wait, what? Where's the elitism? Have I missed something really big that passed right under my nose? Sure, I have a lot of items in my Moshpit of Ideas that I'd love to show council members, but, why the ell would I want to bother them all with that heap a junk when I can just ask my many Council-related questions?

Design Council is barely a title nowadays, hardly any room for elitism.

There are no secret handshakes or smoky clubhouses, unless I've missed something :clem:

21 minutes ago, CeePee said:

Design Council is barely a title nowadays, hardly any room for elitism.

There are no secret handshakes or smoky clubhouses, unless I've missed something :clem:

Nah, just recently a few members have been very unpleasant towards invited members, calling us "toxic" and our conversations "garbage" and "trash". Nobody had a problem with anything before this, so it just kind of split some hairs.

26 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Isn't a straight line also technically an AoE?

When I think AoE, I think 360 Degrees of attack, a line is just a line, it goes from Point A to Point B.

23 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Also you think there could ever be a way that could allow players (mainly new ones) to more easily find Guides of the Lotus without having to go on the web?

I didn't realize you could look up the Guides in all honesty. Yes, there could be an easier way, since most likely if you don't check their profile you wouldn't know half the time unless they were wearing their armor and sigil. I don't know of any ways to remedy this though.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

When I think AoE, I think 360 Degrees of attack, a line is just a line, it goes from Point A to Point B.

I didn't realize you could look up the Guides in all honesty. Yes, there could be an easier way, since most likely if you don't check their profile you wouldn't know half the time unless they were wearing their armor and sigil. I don't know of any ways to remedy this though.

I think there might be some subjectivity when it comes to what the area can be.

I mean when I was new first I heard of the guides was from the auto message in a relay, but it didn't mention where to find them.

Edited by Madway7

8 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It's really not hard. Look for a badge near their forum avatar. I've never been spammed to hell for it anyway.

Yeah, I've yet to receive any kind of PM, IM or passing comment related to the DC from anyone that knows, or thinks, that I'm in DC.

And I'm not exactly quiet about my membership there.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, I've yet to receive any kind of PM, IM or passing comment related to the DC from anyone that knows, or thinks, that I'm in DC.

And I'm not exactly quiet about my membership there.

Mhm, I feel there's something more to the problem that people think will happen if we're openly known as DC, whereas in all honesty, not much would change except maybe a few new messages here and there. 

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Mhm, I feel there's something more to the problem that people think will happen if we're openly known as DC, whereas in all honesty, not much would change except maybe a few new messages here and there.

Honestly, I don't think there'd even be messages. 

7 minutes ago, Loviam said:

I want one thing for warframe right now. Genuinely care about nothing else. Am very happy with or without this one thing.

Hybrid exilus/augment slot. 

Eeh. I like augments being limited to the general mod area to prevent us from fully minmaxing without consequence. I get the idea though.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

downside non founder dc dont have that identification xD

So what? There's more founders in DC than there are non-founders anyways. The badge means nothing when there's so many of us in it. The design council itself is meaningless since projects are revealed by Devs in their stream.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

Ah, so there's no "I'm EVEN CLOSER to the developers Hardy Hardy har!" Hierarchy inside of the council? Huh, how refreshing, there maybe many of you, but, certainly you folks have felt SOMETHING for being members, right? 

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, so there's no "I'm EVEN CLOSER to the developers Hardy Hardy har!" Hierarchy inside of the council? Huh, how refreshing, there maybe many of you, but, certainly you folks have felt SOMETHING for being members, right? 

I feel nothing but blinding rage.

Kidding. 

15 minutes ago, Unus said:

Disappointment at the gross underuse of the DC.