The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get a Ducat Refund for Hydroid Immortal Skin?

2Peter3Nine

I'm not going to use the skin, it doesn't go good with any of the helmets.
If I could have looked at it before buying, like you can with TennoGen stuff,
I wouldn't have bought it.

550 Ducats is a lot for a bad skin i'm not going to use.

EDIT - the ZenDesk doesn't have a refund category for Ducats,
and you HAVE to have a category selected to send a ticket.

EDIT 2 - They gave me a Refund! :D
Now I can save these Ducks for his next visit!
Here's hoping for something really awesome.
Like, Primed Rush, Or Prisma Machete.

Edited by General_Durandal

The lack of a preview was really disappointing. I also bought the skin and likely won't use it. I wouldn't have bought it if I was able to actually get a decent look at it before buying it. And yes, I could wait to see a YouTuber showcase it, but I shouldn't have to. Any other skin gives you a decent preview of it before you fork over your ducats/plat/money.

Oh man, the second I saw that skin on my Hydroid I knew the primed salt(water) would be real. It definitely looked a lot better on the thumbnail than it does practically in-game. There should absolutely be a preview option at the very least for the skin. Buying cosmetics without previews is like buying a car without being able to look under the hood.

7 minutes ago, Calvyr said:

I also bought the skin and likely won't use it. I wouldn't have bought it if I was able to actually get a decent look at it before buying it.

It was previewed on devstream 90. It's under the immortal skins tabs. Unless I am mistaken, and this is a different immortal skin than the one baro sells.

1 minute ago, LazyKnight said:

It was previewed on devstream 90. It's under the immortal skins tabs. Unless I am mistaken, and this is a different immortal skin than the one baro sells.

That's still no substitute for actually giving you a preview before you buy it, other than a small thumbnail. People shouldn't have to go digging through the forums or other media sites to see what the cosmetic item that they're buying looks like, especially when nearly every other cosmetic item has a decent preview. 

Bought without looking.   No regrets.   Prob won't use it, though it isn't terrible it seems like a wasted opportunity.   Tbh, I was hoping for a more tatoo'd look somewhere between a pirate and a Samoan type.   Waves rather than straight lines.   Such a wasted opportunity.

4 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

Bought without looking.   No regrets.   Prob won't use it, though it isn't terrible it seems like a wasted opportunity.   Tbh, I was hoping for a more tatoo'd look somewhere between a pirate and a Samoan type.   Waves rather than straight lines.   Such a wasted opportunity.

That would have been awesamoan!

17 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

I'm not going to use the skin, it doesn't go good with any of the helmets.
If I could have looked at it before buying, like you can with TennoGen stuff,
I wouldn't have bought it.

550 Ducats is a lot for a bad skin i'm not going to use.

EDIT - the ZenDesk doesn't have a refund category for Ducats,
and you HAVE to have a category selected to send a ticket.

Well this is ducats not a accidental platinum purchase. I don't see you getting a refund for this at all. Chalk it up to making a bad decision on the buy and move on tbh. Looking on youtube certainly would have let you see how it looks. The devstream showed it off and plenty of people who make Baro update videos.

11 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

Is it "Box of crayons vomited on a fly wearing a 1950s Sci-Fi Space Suit" divisive? 😆