Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima, Zenistar, Zenith - isn't it time to add next one?

Death_Master_

As many people reached 500 days already(I'm surely not the first one, i skipped some weeks).

To avoid wasting time marks i think its time for next cache and next weapon to show up ;)

If you don't have ideas - i have some already and there are players that have tons of ideas too ;)

"Isn't it time to add next one?"

I'd say, no. There's no rush like you said.

Azima - 100 days
Zenistar - 300 days.
Zenith - 500 days.
So the next thing would be 700 days if we follow this pattern.  We just recently passed the 500 day mark. We shouldn't be able to even see the 700 day reward yet when we haven't reached the 550th day yet, which is visible in the login screen. (Lotus Deliverance Sigil, Credit Booster, and Orokin Reactor).

They have 150+ days to come up with a new weapon concept for day 700. That's the duration of  at least 2 Prime frame releases, they probably haven't even started designing post-Oberon Prime frames yet. Why start now on some day 700 weapon?

Edited by MystMan

Don't think DE should start on something that's farther down the road. Next weapon should be around 700 days. But I don't think it will be a weapon. I think it could possibly a new sentinel. Unless DE would do something outstanding and release the prime versions of the weapons as the next tier. Which would be pretty cool honestly.

We had a primary, a secondary and a melee weapon.

The next one is either sentinel With or without a weapon (separated for next days)

Or a kubrow/kavat variant

Thought i hope that they may create a frame only obtainable from there. That would be the ultimate reward. It doesnt even need new powers and such it could use the operator powers upgraded variant.

OR an armor for our operators what makes them be able to really fight. It would act as a frame with our operators inside them with amplified powers to be able to take on sortie level mobs.

No.  Zenith should be the last actual MR-affecting gun.

And no primed mods either.  Don't ruin the game balance worse than it is.

Start putting out exclusive skins or other cosmetics as rewards instead.

Edited by Callback

6 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

As many people reached 500 days already(I'm surely not the first one, i skipped some weeks).

To avoid wasting time marks i think its time for next cache and next weapon to show up ;)

If you don't have ideas - i have some already and there are players that have tons of ideas too ;)

An armour set would be cool but if you're at 700 days I doubt you'd need them

10 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

You DO know that's 200 days AFTER the Zenith, right? As in login reward number 700. That's just shy of two years of getting logins. So... we got a couple months to go :P

52 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

You DO know that's 200 days AFTER the Zenith, right? As in login reward number 700. That's just shy of two years of getting logins. So... we got a couple months to go :P

Yep! But i wish already see it in goals to know for sure it will come, that's why i started this topic - to give DE friendly reminder that there can be more :devil:

I had no idea that someone else did this thread as well.

Good to know...

As for the 700th, I would really enjoy getting a Warframe. It will have been 700 days since I got my first Warframe from the game and it would match the theme of the game. Also, it would give players that actually strive forward and sign in a reward befitting them.

700+ days since i got that choice of a Frame and fell out of a pod to then flying around collecting the others....yeah, I thinks a New Free Warframe for that time is a good idea.

Triumphant shall be his name and he will be victorious in all that he does. lol

But yes, we should continue doing the PRIMED mods as rewards and Sundial Affinity gainers as well. Please no suits or armor or anything else that does not contribute to Affinity gain. Do not make the same mistake that was done with the DEX line.