The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, DemonKahn said:

Gotta love these fools that cant READ!!!

" Rathuum" 

900k kills

WAAAH WAAAH he is exploiting but it has nothing to do with the event

"forgot to remove some of the top event scores"

unknown.png

Edited 1 hour ago by Pegasy

WTG ... you have proven that the educational system no longer teachs READING

the-face-i-f5jxyp.jpg

1 hour ago, Lt.Nagae said:

one day....

I love how the Sari Syndana looks when combined with the titania noble stance... when it's open!

The closed Sari Syndana looks MUCH less impressive :(

22 minutes ago, Totorochan said:

Thank you for not neutering my beloved Sonicor. He is a noble and elegant gun! He is a blast at parties and everywhere else!

BRO, they unfixed it, OK!?

So carry on, everything is as it was. 

Image result for cheers gif

So...do the nav drops (rewards now) not count as mission score then? I get 20 at end of mission but only 4 mission points. Either way, my clan wouldnt be able to get the trophy as it's 240 for Ghost. 20 each would be 200, and obviously less if the 4 mission score is all I get. Not to mention that most of my clan is on hiatus, so that means we're out of luck?

49 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

On top of this, some of my one-handed powers (Smite, namely) are no longer counting as one handed. Haven't tested it extensively, but it's very inconvenient.

This. I have the same issue with Ash, Shuriken and Smoke Bomb, who were one handed action are no longer one handed

1 minute ago, Sylvaky said:

So...do the nav drops (rewards now) not count as mission score then? I get 20 at end of mission but only 4 mission points. Either way, my clan wouldnt be able to get the trophy as it's 240 for Ghost. 20 each would be 200, and obviously less if the 4 mission score is all I get. Not to mention that most of my clan is on hiatus, so that means we're out of luck?

do a single 240 animo beacon run?

Returned the Sonicor to it's Skyrocketing glory? Why? Knock back in this game needs to be toned WAY down. The stupidly powerful levels they are at now makes it impossible to use knock back and pull attacks as a viable tactic.

Edited by Ceryk

1 minute ago, WingedCrusade said:

How does one keep their operator form while approaching extract? Does this only mean extracting if using your 5?

while waiting at extraction in a group, you tap 5 to step out as the operator. Then the rest of the group reaches extract before you step back in.

3 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

Please fix the chat UI lockup that forces me to alt-f4 8x a day

This can sometimes (not always) be related to graphics card overclocking or overheating. I had this problem alot and I found that simply turning down my overclock a little (and turning down settings in game) fixed this.

47 minutes ago, Sydjex said:

This. I have the same issue with Ash, Shuriken and Smoke Bomb, who were one handed action are no longer one handed

Noooooo, poor Ash, this year has been Brutal for him! :sadcry:

38 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Returned the Sonicor to it's Skyrocketing glory? Why? Knock back in this game needs to be toned WAY down. The stupidly powerful levels they are at now makes it impossible to use knock back and pull attacks as a viable tactic.

They reverted it because of a pretty steady flow off outrage and disapproval. 

I get why DE did it and I get why people didn't want them too.

It's hella fun or the person doing it, and annoying as hek to chase that mob around and actually try to kill it.
-maybe still a little fun if you can do some skeet-shooting. 

Image result for skeet  gif family guy

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build. THIS IS BEING REVERTED IN THE NEXT HOTFIX!

i dont get quite this ,

in my opinion the blast effect is way too strong and makes finishing enemies anoying when flying everywhere now thats not to say its kind of fun lunching enemies in space on open air areas but lets be realistic its just silly and ragdoll force should be reduced by like 75%

31 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

i dont get quite this ,

in my opinion (...) ragdoll force should be reduced by like 75%

No! Because:

31 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

its kind of fun lunching enemies in space on open air areas

Thank you for 'unfixing' your Sonicor 'fix'.  It's nice to see you'll listen to the community when they tell you that you've done something dumb, but at the same time it kind of makes me worried.  The point of putting a high blast build on the Sonicor really was purely for the fun of turning enemies into rocket ships, it's a fun thing to do, and you tried to take it away thinking you were helping?

DE_Steve mentioned in one devstream that he understands that the point of this game is for the fun.  DE are the developers of entertainment and it is their job, they are being paid, to create fun.  I just hope some of your developers can start remembering this, because you've done a few things in the recent past that are the total opposite of fun (Stasis on Limbo for instance).

If you're unsure about making a change to something that isn't a bad bug or doesn't have a particularly negative effect on the gameplay (for example, high flight speed builds on a Daikyu making enemies merge into walls ((DON'T 'FIX' THAT!)), ask the community if it's something they want before you do it, that way you save some time by not doing something only to have to undo it again afterwards, and try to think of what kind of impact something will have not just on the player but on the entire team (yes I'm hinting that you need to stop Limbo's Stasis from being able to effectively turn off 2/3rds of a Warframe weaponry, like the vast majority of players are also complaining about.)

Machine translation (Sorry to be bad at English.)

You should restore the drop amount of Animo Beacons in Hades.
This is the lowest high score you cleared before the fix 42, versus 20 after correction.
It has a big influence on the clan score. It is not equal.

Original text 原文

HadesでのAnimo Beaconsのドロップ量を元に戻すべきです。
これは修正前にクリアした最低のハイスコアが42に対し修正後は20です。
クランスコアに大きな影響が出ます。平等ではない。

Single player in a clan still needs 400 animo.. :(  Based on the fact that spawns don't seem to happen every run even on open maps (3 of my last 5 runs had spawns), I'm looking at about 110 runs.  That mind-numbing grind....