Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how has the Design Council Alert been treating you?

Lecifath

Wasn't bad after I got a group of like MR19 + the first couple of times I got put in noobie groups and they would die and constantly leave/abort/disconnect or whatever.  After I got a decent group we just rolled through it like anything and everything else in the game...  Actually, one think I kind of realized, a lot of ppl are new to the game and thats pretty cool.

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Sure, but Nitain and 50k credits isn't even worth doing something reasonably difficult. 

"Worth" is the thing, you shouldn't always need anything yummy to make a move sometimes, specially in hobbies.

Edited by Leandrys

8 hours ago, Lecifath said:

Did you finish it?
If so wich Frames did you bring?

Cleared 6 waves with a Frost,Ember and two Equinox, after that my Laptop overheated.... i guess all the flashing lights are a bit too much for him to handle.

It was piece of cake,, a walk in the park,

Did it like 10 times, first for myself and my squad, then i went on helping players, just for fun and getting around 1500 oxium every time

But the challenge itself was so easy, no sweat

Any xbox player needs help? just send an invite and we will do it in no time

Here is the first and 2nd run

m570A2I.png

i6mH9Xj.png

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

moa specter, bombard specter, mesa and supra specter, ospray specter, corrupted lancer specter, nekros, zenistar, sonic blaster gun thingy, ignis to get rid of mines, nekros for allied nullis and shields, octavia with 1 making nullise destroy thier own bubbles and kill them, more or less easy even if the specters were an overkill, they were mainly additional targets, zenistars on all 3 pathways, and GG.

Ignis Wraith for bubbles and bombs, Octavia for cc and damage. Originally tried it with Ember because fireballs can destroy osprey bombs but something kept shooting me and couldn't do various energy hungry actions because well I ran outta energy. And had a third attempt before those two where I joined a game and then instantly failed when I spawned in. lol.

Went in not thinking much of it. I did recall the last one with the jugg but that wasn't all that hard. Just surprising and a bish if you went in with no real idea, so I thought it would be a simple thing. Bursa or maybe some hyenas in replacement for the jugg. Went in started it and all I saw was nully bubbles. Was literally thinking "eh that's it? bunch of nullys? would've put in a bunch of sapping myself for a challenge". A min later I see two people drop, turn and all I see are a bunch of sapping orbs xD~

gg council gg.

Just did it in pug with me as Nyx,  a Nidus,a  Mag, and a Volt  Aside from last wave where i lost focus of the game and it became a bit tense, it went smoothly (somewhat), it was maintly spam 3 and focus nulls , i even forgot to use my 1 for most of the game haha. The reward is meh but at least i had fun doing it. 

10 hours ago, Lecifath said:

Did you finish it?
If so wich Frames did you bring?

Cleared 6 waves with a Frost,Ember and two Equinox, after that my Laptop overheated.... i guess all the flashing lights are a bit too much for him to handle.

Frost, Trin, Mesa and a Nidus... a few areas of chaos, but an easy finish overall. Just need to keep those Nullies down with rapid fire weapons and everything else is slow.

42 minutes ago, kyori said:

"Too easy. I deserve a challenge."

Ruk what are you doing here? 

The way i compleated this challange was a nyx with a miter, mesa , 2 torrids.

After the Null-shields are down (from the miter or the torrid) mesa shoot them.

The torrid clouds also work wonders against the sapping-balls, because they stay a while and deal damage.

50 minutes ago, kyori said:

"Too easy. I deserve a challenge."

Like this?

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/0/05/SargasBossTaunt3.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20131127001751

Personally, I find the challenge to be a complete opposite of the previous one. The Sapping and Nullifier party was a major struggle. Entire squad was downed time and again by the pulsing mines and occasional snipe from Nullifier. The end surprise was quickly put down within seconds as we unload our weapons to him.

Team was Volt (myself), Nova, Nidus, and Nekros.

Edited by Gamma745

I think they need to fire everyone in that council and get in people that actually know how to create fun interesting challenges. So far the thing has always been a monotonous defence with high level enemies and a boss at the end. Case and point:

It's boring

It's repetitive

It's not a challenge.

It's easily cheesable on so many different levels every time.

The only good thing about it is the free potato. Basically it's the only thing that pushes people to actually do it.