Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junction Bosses need to be stronger?

(PSN)Mahd2_7

Just now, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

Do you guys think that Junction bosses should be a lot stronger I mean like if you use Excalibur Radial Blind then gg. i just think that DE should really strengthen the junction bosses as they can be taken out in 30 seconds 

they're supposed to scale with new player progression and the learning curve.  if you're even a little bit higher than that curve, then it's going to be easy... like just about everything else when you're past that learning curve

I think it would be cool if there was a little more to the junction encounters, but I enjoy them well enough as they are. Admittedly, I am seeing them from the perspective of an experienced player who cleared the junctions after completing the star chart, so my impressions may not be relevant.

As far as difficulty goes, I didn't have any trouble with the specters until one of them one-shot me as soon as I let the gate go down to start the fight. I believe that was the Sedna junction, though, so it makes sense that it might have a nasty surprise.

Depends what stronger means, not trying to be edgy but in warframe stronger usually means "bullet sponge", so instead of 5 bullets, you need 10 to take something "strong" down, i think they should be challenging, some mechanics (maybe in the room? like floor is lava (hehe), casual eletricity sparking the room, and so on) or at least something to make the differ from the rest, at the moment, they behave just like another minion, this time with a "warframe skin" and a different room, but the "fight" is just another one like the others you'll encounter in normal missions and pretty much everywhere else, they should have at least something else happening there

Edited by Blacksonfive

you only need to ever fight these once, and only new players - whats the point of making them more difficult?  and besides as has been pointed out, DE difficulty consists of various flavors of cheese:

• The stinkiest cheese Limburger Cheese: Invulnerable phases
  • The hole filled Swiss Cheese: bullet sponge
  • or my favorite </s> - the flavorless young provolone cheese: Disable warframe abilities.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

you only need to ever fight these once, and only new players - whats the point of making them more difficult?  and besides as has been pointed out, DE difficulty consists of various flavors of cheese:

• The stinkiest cheese Limburger Cheese: Invulnerable phases
  • The hole filled Swiss Cheese: bullet sponge
  • or my favorite </s> - the flavorless young provolone cheese: Disable warframe abilities.

With such fabulous cheeses all we need now is whine.:cool: