Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you guys/girls think Kela is stupid broken?

Sniper2458

I almost always use Rhino and 100% status chance Kohm on my boss fights.  Between rhino's dmg buff and his iron skin to ignore the stagger and knockdown effects, he's pretty boss at the job.  The rollers don't have any effect on Rhino thankfully.

Edited by Fliktor06

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

She isn't even that hard in sortie unless there is a particularly nasty condition, and the Tenno in mission didn't have the gear for that condition properly maxed. At sortie she can be a bit of a gear check, but I wouldn't call her broken, or even particularly hard. 

^this

Seriously people, you have a little difficulty and you immediately start complaining. The game must be challenging, else it would get boring fast.

No, she is not broken at all. And I am glad some of the bosses are a little hard at least.

never really had a problem with Kela, though she can be tedious if you have your sights set on Saryn. like any boss she can be cheesed, I usually brought Wukong to her fight to tank the missiles and just keep hitting her with Corrosive. still takes a while but she's not invincible.

I would suggest DE maybe take her health/armour down a peg, otherwise just gotta learn to dodge.

8 minutes ago, Agrissa88 said:

In Sorties and special events each boss can be broken but on normal levels they are doable with the right build.

and even in sorties unless you have a bad modifier (and in kela's one it can be bow or sniper only) than it's quite hard to do her, otherwise with the right warframe (and i'm talkin of frost which now more than half the players have because he's so easy to get) she become a cakewalk even in sorties

15 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Well, I think Kela is the finest boss on the starchart right now.

Of course she's overpowered in Sorties but hey, I'd still chose Sortie Kela over Sortie Vay Hek, Sortie Lech Kril or Sortie Sargas Ruk.

(While we're at it, DE, Sortie Corrupted Vor with Orokin faction plz)

Tried to do Sortie Vay Hek Pistols only one time.

I cried myself to sleep that night since we ran out of ammo way too much. 

Kela is one of the few bosses in the starchart that i kill just for fun. Theres nothing hard about her fight, especially if you know her mechanics.

Personally i hope to have more of similar boss fights..

Kela is fine if not it give a challenge. there is one thing make me seldom fight her, judgement point. And now it also happend to ambulas boss fight. The boss is fun to fight but gathering those requirement to access it is quite a pain in my opinion as casual player

From your threads what I gather is that your gear isn't strong enough and you haven't gotten familiar with the game mechanics. I suggest improving your builds and getting the necessary mods, sticking to a set of weapons and fully maximising them to do harder stuff.

20 hours ago, Sniper2458 said:

It's also bull S#&$ when she can see you despite if you're invisible haha very fair my friends.

I'm a Loki main and I'm quite sure she can't. In fact, I just refought Kela to check. She didn't fire a single shot at me.

I like to use titania and fly to the top of the map when the missles rain down. the explosions cant get you....unless ur annoying Frost teamate throws down a bubble which ends up getting you killed. Idky people think thats a good strat when you could just use limbo, valkyr or nyx to tank.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 10:48 AM, Sniper2458 said:

I lose respect for those who can't spell correctly. And no i was using Ash Prime because it's the only frame i have that does damage to her. Might try Limbo since someone else said it's good

It's just that when Kela fires the missiles, you can use limbo's 4th ability cataclysm, to send both you and your allies into the rift, nulling the missiles.

I don't think Kela is broken at all, hard, yes, but not broken, just my opinion.