The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attica is my new endgame weapon

xXx_mtv_xXx

3 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Bonus dmg and crit dmg from volt shields stacks right ? also that heat combines with electric from shield. It's hardly representative of anything other than volt shields being good when stacked.

Electricity damage stacks from 6 shields max to give +300% electricity, but the crit damage bonus is 200% and does not stack, according to the wiki.

Yeah it's a good setup I got there lol

7 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Bonus dmg and crit dmg from volt shields stacks right ? also that heat combines with electric from shield. It's hardly representative of anything other than volt shields being good when stacked.

only the bonus electric damage stacks, crit damage is 200% no matter how many shields are up. 

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

only the bonus electric damage stacks, crit damage is 200% no matter how many shields are up. 

Well it's still huge amount of electricity, on top of 200% crit damage which is big already.

Edited by ViS4GE

2 hours ago, Silvus-Sol said:

I love Attica.

I would have loved Telos Attica. But we yet got another Boltor...

I would have loved Attica Prime. But we yet got another Sybaris...

*long drawn-out sigh*

There would be some war crimes committed if there was a better version of the Attica

Weapon is good because of 'god riven' which basically requires luck of the draw to get.... for those of us without a riven the weapon is in the same situation as before, goes for all weapons which magically become useable with a riven. 

This is part of why I hate riven mods, yes you can make a weapon viable but you can only do that if you can get a riven for it in the first place... At least with standard mods its just a case of getting said mod to drop from the enemies, with rivens you first have to get one for the right weapon (easier said than done), then you need to get a decent roll from it or spend shed loads of kuva on re-rolls....

24 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Weapon is good because of 'god riven' which basically requires luck of the draw to get.... for those of us without a riven the weapon is in the same situation as before, goes for all weapons which magically become useable with a riven. 

This is part of why I hate riven mods, yes you can make a weapon viable but you can only do that if you can get a riven for it in the first place... At least with standard mods its just a case of getting said mod to drop from the enemies, with rivens you first have to get one for the right weapon (easier said than done), then you need to get a decent roll from it or spend shed loads of kuva on re-rolls....

Yet Maiming Strike + Atterax and Naramon is all you need to destroy everything in the game, and a big shocker they're gonna be releasing melee rivens too..... When that happens I don't think I'll ever see anyone using primaries or secondaries ever again. So when I watch people posting threads like this about weapons I just facepalm, atm you don't need a riven to obliterate mobs riven is only to make a primary or secondary useful but will never compare to dmg obtainable in melee which eventually will become even more overpowered and broken when melee rivens come.

Edited by iMalicious

7 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Yes it's a setup, but with the same setup I could not get anywhere close in DPS with Dex Sybaris or Soma Prime (both with similar rivens) and I really had no idea the Attica can be this good. 

youre using those weapons without proper modding(sorry but if you dont have bladed rounds or argon scope, your modding isnt proper, and on top of that using a riven on soma is a dps loss with its disposition), so yeah they would get outdone by a weapon that has extremely better riven disposition. attica was already a very solid weapon without a riven, but comparing it to likes of soma p and dex syb under those conditions isnt really relevant.

Nice build and glad you enjoyed it. Sad to see that everyone in the comments would rather have a controversial topic on what is endgame, but hey what are forms for right.

I will agree however I assumed you were ONLY using the weapon you posted about and not adding Volt.

2 hours ago, iMalicious said:

Yet Maiming Strike + Atterax and Naramon is all you need to destroy everything in the game, and a big shocker they're gonna be releasing melee rivens too..... When that happens I don't think I'll ever see anyone using primaries or secondaries ever again. So when I watch people posting threads like this about weapons I just facepalm, atm you don't need a riven to obliterate mobs riven is only to make a primary or secondary useful but will never compare to dmg obtainable in melee which eventually will become even more overpowered and broken when melee rivens come.

Melee Rivens will probably be scaled back a bit...

On 5/22/2017 at 9:10 PM, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

So I got a great riven mod for the Attica and decided to try it out. I was pretty amazed at the results:

Hide contents

I tried the same sort of setup with a Dex Sybaris and a Soma Prime and they were not even close in terms of raw DPS. Keep in mind that this is without mods like Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds.

So the Attica:

- fully automatic 

- silent and can therefore be used with Ivara without breaking Prowl

- technically a bow, so can be used for bow-only sorties

- does mostly puncture damage, which is the best physical damage against most of the tankiest enemies in the game

- ragdolls every enemy it kills and therefore weaponises their corpses

So yeah, just a heads up for anyone who ignored this amazing weapon all this time, like I did. 

mah dude. if you like the Attica, I would suggest the Zhuge. it is also pretty dope.

Usually to test weapons I'll use a stun of some sort (or none if they're very powerful) and not use any warframe ability damage boosts against 145s, but I get mr limits that. While that Attica is very very nice, idk if it's too reasonable to put out 6 volt shields to test a weapon.

On 5/23/2017 at 11:21 AM, MindHoney said:

Theres an end game? You mean sorties? Becouse you can solo them with an mk1 bration if you wanted to.

False.  You might be able to.  I have 5 forma on my beloved MK1, and I promise you, I can't approach anything that's level 30 or higher without being mercilessly slaughtered.  So please stop assuming I have your level of skill.  Also, no, I will not be able to "git gud", it's taken me 30 years of gaming everyday to achieve "technically mediocre".  If I work on it, another 30 might make me "good", and then another 30 years, I might be "great".

13 minutes ago, FireSegment said:

well ... you just made a perfect example of DE not lower the disposition of a weap after buff it there.

we all await the nerf .... 

Well it can't exactly wipe a room of enemies in seconds like tonkor or good old simulor, so no reason for a nerf here lol it's just a very good weapon made even better by a 5/5 disposition riven with a good roll. There's a few others that come to mind like kohm.

1 hour ago, EvilKam said:

False.  You might be able to.  I have 5 forma on my beloved MK1, and I promise you, I can't approach anything that's level 30 or higher without being mercilessly slaughtered.  So please stop assuming I have your level of skill.  Also, no, I will not be able to "git gud", it's taken me 30 years of gaming everyday to achieve "technically mediocre".  If I work on it, another 30 might make me "good", and then another 30 years, I might be "great".

Yeah m8 some people just like to throw that sort of talk around here, but in reality you can't do much killing in sortie levels with a lot of the weapons in this game XD you have to rely on your frame a lot more than your weapons.

1 hour ago, EvilKam said:

Fair enough, i don't want to use my mk1 since it takea ages to kill anything, but the point is that you can. 

Also 30 years playing games has nourhing to do with skill. Effective time has everything to do with skill.

Lets say you play for 5 hours, 2 of thous hours are playing sorties solo, 2 more is leveling wepons, and the last is spent playing with fashion frame.

Dispite the 5 hours you played only 2 will add any improvement to how you play

8 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Yeah m8 some people just like to throw that sort of talk around here, but in reality you can't do much killing in sortie levels with a lot of the weapons in this game XD you have to rely on your frame a lot more than your weapons.

Not at all, the guy i say use the mk1 braton used frost, and used his powers sparingly. 

You warframes are strong, but there is nothing strong enugh to test how strong they are.