The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is going on with Sortie 3 today?

(PSN)HarryMuff

9 hours ago, Fliktor06 said:

Oberon is not a bad choice here as he can apply a constant health regen.

I used Oberon. Sadly I got too cocky at times and got downed because:

*Energy getting low*

Oberon: Come one, I want to you to hit me! Come on! Hit me!

Grineer Spawn: AAARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!

Oberon: HIT ME!!

*20 Grineers look at me with Bombards, Hyekka Masters and Ballistas in the middle*

Oberon: ...oh.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

I read this thread before I got home.  Sure enough, random Loki in the party.  Once I told him this advice the mission was cake.  Thanks!

the loki in my group kept dying and needing to be revived as did the volt lol.

Hazards are there to stop Limbo cheesing, regardless of if Limbo is in another plane enviromental hazards affect him in sortie missions, cause sortie missions are like that. Additionally the mission is stupid easy with a Frost and Vauban setup, build for max range and duration vortex, toss a few out and go to town, keep loki or nova on hand to move the target if needed, or a Zenistar because for some reason the target kept moving away from mine when I threw it out.

Edited by Knight_Ex

That Kuva Fortress Defense has always been incredibly bugged for some reason and they still havent fixed it.The first 2 runs i tried the enemies didnt even spawn so i had to restart the mission not to mention the dumb ai.Why cant we just tell the operative to hold position like we can with our syndicate allies

I'm pretty much sure that most of the operatives have suicidal tendencies: in def they want to walk into any environmental hazard they manage to find (or if they can't, thay charge into enemies) and in rescues if given weapon, they will fight instead of running and don't bother taking cover (or did that change?)

Edited by Drejzer

21 hours ago, Gravitus123 said:

That Kuva Fortress Defense has always been incredibly bugged for some reason and they still havent fixed it.The first 2 runs i tried the enemies didnt even spawn so i had to restart the mission not to mention the dumb ai.Why cant we just tell the operative to hold position like we can with our syndicate allies

There's a terminal in the middle of the room you have to activate to start the mission.

on my first try operative droped on platform with flamethrower so not only he was hard to revive because his body was moving with platform but also you had to got close to flame thrower to revive him which ended up making us fail mission....

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

Had to give up on this one due to unbelievably stupid AI. With four waves to go he just walks into a gas cloud and stays there, dying within ten seconds of being revived as the whole team gradually burns up their revives. 

I tried Limbo so that the gas wouldn't touch me. Gave up on that plan when I realized that the fire and electricity were destroying despite me being in the rift plane. WHY?!! I'm in a different plane FFS.

He literally just stands there and dies continuously. The year is 2017 and this is the best AI you could come up with?

Defense target hates us.  He/she is a spy for grineer.  "They will do anything to defend you, lure them into the gas cloud." - Vay Hek

That kuva defence sortie is broken. Only time I ever managed to beat it was when the derp walked into one of the dead end tunnels and sat there without fear of being killed by gas or any of the other hazards. This time my team failed on the very last wave because of the gas. The enemies are easy enough to deal with.