Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, the frame after Harrow

Xgomme

We only have this artwork, and nothing more expect "the theme is not samurai" ...

efbff668a4cb425acee24bdd8f592cde.png

SPECULATION MODE :

Imo I can see 2 possible themes. Justice or Soothsayer

Justice because she have like a book in her chest and a sort of pedestal under it 

Soothayer cause : 

Spoiler

17.jpg

Her book + pages could totally work like Kishibe Rohan from Jojo :clem:

Edited by Xgomme

It looks like a Knight with a Halberd.  

I guess justice works too though because you know... the 'hammer of Justice.'  Plus reading your reasoning about the book.  And the shoulder overhang for some reason reminds me in a way of the same robes a judge or priest would wear, or atleast somebody in authority or royalty/nobility... somebody from a judgement stance!

Banhammer Frame confirmed.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

I think that she's going to be for the Steel Meridian, she has the look as if she would be and that hammer only pulls the theme together. Arbiters of Hexis would have something which matches their color scheme/over all design., Nidus matches the Perrin sequence because of how often the COorpus get infested. Titania and New Loka because... Nature, Octavia and Cephalon Suda because sequencing music, memorization, old memories, etc. Harrow oes because "No blood too holy, no price too high" headshots, bang bang.

6 hours ago, Xgomme said:

We only have this artwork, and nothing more expect "the theme is not samurai" ...

efbff668a4cb425acee24bdd8f592cde.png

SPECULATION MODE :

Imo I can see 2 possible themes. Justice or Soothsayer

Justice because she have like a book in her chest and a sort of pedestal under it (in her chest)

Soothayer cause : 

Hide contents

17.jpg

Her book + pages could totally work like Kishibe Rohan from Jojo :clem:

She looks like an Hexis frame. Damn..... I wanted a male frame from Hexis.

:-(

Life is cruel sometimes.

Anyway, she looks gorgeous

If it's a Scribe-frame I'm just gonna go ahead and suggest this silly idea I posted before (Dunno why, but it got deleted? Was completely harmless suggestion?)

In short, nickname it "Exalted Pen" (it would obviously have a different name):

Once activated, the Scribe equips her "Exalted Pen (which could just be her hands empowered by void magic) to "write" deadly text. When you write (primary fire), the Scribe places runelike text in midair, right in front of her where she aims. The text hurts enemies that touch the text, as well as slows them down. The text can then be "placed" (secondary fire), shooting out kind of like lasers, towards the first surface they hit, punching through and staggering all enemies on its way. As the text attaches to the environment, the text starts glowing. This glow's beams has a certain range (affected by Power Range?), which hurts enemies that passes by the text, and slows them down (just like the midair text).
The text place in midair or on the environment share their duration (so, it's generally more efficient to write quickly, then release it asap to increase the hitboxes with the glow).

You can thus use it as a direct weapon by drawing quick lines and release immediately. In panic situations, just spin around in a circle while shooting, then release the text for a circle-attack. Or you can make traps with it, such as by aiming towards the ground and drawing a line, then release it there, making a glowing wall of text-doom. Or a trap simply by just writing in a doorway, leaving it hanging midair.

In other words, you are pretty much able to kill enemies with a wall of text... literal kills... (sorry, I felt the puns were necessary :P)

Edited by Azamagon

Well to be honest she kinda seems Mayan or Aztec to me. The headdress, and then the hammer which I thought at first glance was a stylized Maquahuitl, and the particular style of the flaring embellishments brought that to my mind.

But if it is a hammer, well... Hammers are symbols heavily tied to judges. To Arbiters of law. Of course, Nidus isn't really all that reflective of the Perrin Sequence, so trying to fit it into a Syndicate based on its theme is mostly conjecture at this point.

17 hours ago, Xionyde134 said:

Trying not to focus too much on her color scheme, since she w iias colored by Reb. I think her theme is executioner.

This is false. There were 2 images DE had, Reb found the uncolored one and joked about coloring it because she couldn't find the other one but they found the one that was already colored.

55 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Well to be honest she kinda seems Mayan or Aztec to me. The headdress, and then the hammer which I thought at first glance was a stylized Maquahuitl, and the particular style of the flaring embellishments brought that to my mind.

But if it is a hammer, well... Hammers are symbols heavily tied to judges. To Arbiters of law. Of course, Nidus isn't really all that reflective of the Perrin Sequence, so trying to fit it into a Syndicate based on its theme is mostly conjecture at this point.

What is in the picture isn't the hammer - they said in the Devstream they plan to switch what's in the pic with a hammer - which we haven't seen yet.  I see the headdress though but I see alot more Judge themes.