Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

prime access hype ?

Dark5eiD

6 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

Just wondering if its just me or is the community not too hyped up for new prime access today. usually lots-o-hype. what is the dealio ?

It's Oberon, people still think he sucks so the hype train is a bit small.

That and he honestly looks a bit off from the Oberon we all love and know....

Edited by SilvaDreams

There are a few threads about currently.  People are hyped, they're just not starting a ton of different threads to say the same thing.

Then there are some who don't like Oberon Prime's look.

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

They tried appealing to the masses with Sybaris Prime at least, but even then it's been kinda quiet.

I, for one, welcome our new Bullhead Prime and his shiny sword-and-board.

6 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

That and he honestly looks a bit off from the Oberon we all love and know....

Isn't it the point of newer primes to look more off compared to the base version?

9 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Yeah... his prime parts should drop from those units like his normal parts do. lol

24 minutes ago, Retequizzle said:

They tried appealing to the masses with Sybaris Prime at least, but even then it's been kinda quiet.

I, for one, welcome our new Bullhead Prime and his shiny sword-and-board.

20 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

idk, to me he looks much better then the original. i dont think he sucks at all either. he is a very useful frame for cc and support.

13 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

I like the Prime look. And Oberon is amazing.

The hype is there, I'm definitely hyped for Broberon Prime and the Sybaris Prime and Silva Prime & Aegis Prime. Probably gonna be the first time I get Prime Access. Honestly tho, if you like Oberon, then there is no reason not to get Oberon Prime, outside of the revisit he recently got a huge buff as well. To me personally as someone who would main Oberon if I mained anyone, he's better than ever now and the Prime looks freakin' great.

Im super huped for silva & aegis prime, its my fav in game weapon and now we get a prime hopefully somewhat buffed cuz lets be real the OG is pretty waksauce but dang it looks cool as heck!  Like insta buy hyped XD

I would be hyped for the Prime Access, if Oberon didn't look like my grandfathers Jacob Sheep.

35 minutes ago, Kihana said:

Oberon Prime will land, causing more people to use him, thereby demonstrating to them (and others) that he's really not that bad.

He was never "bad" in the definition of the word. He is however a lot less useful than other frames. I'm an Oberon main and I can admit that. He tries to do everything, but as a consequence he focuses on nothing. I still find him interesting to play, however there is no denying that you never see a "Need Oberon" request in the recruitment chat.