Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #167: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

teGo8rp.jpg

Void Fissure missions have been overrun by goats, shiny golden goats! Will Rebecca and Megan get their hands on this precious golden buck? Tune in to find out!

You won’t want to miss the TennoCon 2017 video premiere to learn even MORE about what you can expect this year! Who are these super special guest panelists? What kind of workshops can you attend? THE ANSWERS HAVE ARRIVED! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, see the winners of the Cosplay on a Budget contest AND see your hosts attempt to recreate the 1st place winner, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, and don’t miss your chance at the newly released Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 1st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

teGo8rp.jpg

Void Fissure missions have been overrun by goats, shiny golden goats! Will Rebecca and Megan get their hands on this precious golden buck? Tune in to find out!

You won’t want to miss the TennoCon 2017 video premiere to learn even MORE about what you can expect this year! Who are these super special guest panelists? What kind of workshops can you attend? THE ANSWERS HAVE ARRIVED! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, see the winners of the Cosplay on a Budget contest AND see your hosts attempt to recreate the 1st place winner, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, and don’t miss your chance at the newly released Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 1st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Can't wait to see it.

I Can't get Ambulas's to spawn. I've done more than 20 missions on pluto to get the animo nav beacons to do Hades, but they wont spawn, I know they aren't 100% chance of spawning, but twenty-something times of not spawning?! Come on! Please fix it, and if its just RNG being a B*tch, please increase their chance of spawning please.

Edit:Finally, after a couple more tries, i finally got one to spawn. I'll keep trying, lets hope i get some more

Edited by Rellik2001