The Remote Observer: Vol 6

[DE]Taylor

zdxsaOj.jpg

Too busy playing to read our update notes? The Remote Observer has you covered! Catch all the highlights of what changed in-game this week in Volume 6: http://bit.ly/remoteobserver6

===========

Is there something that doesn't seem to work the way its intended? Let us know below and include links to your own threads if you got 'em. We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks. Be sure to share them in a comment - even if it's a question about intent!

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question

But what is the intent/ Reason for the upcoming oberon Hallow Ground change?. Like is there a reason behind why hallow ground will now spawn plants ?.

Also on a unrelated Note, How come Ballistas can shoot though walls and objects ?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOL Changes

Is it possible in the near future that when you get a new message from someone. That the channel you are in does not also receive the Pm message and that it just stays in the pm Message channnel and not say in your clan chat channel as well ?

1 minute ago, DarthMelchom said:

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question

But what is the intent/ Reason for the upcoming oberon Hallow Ground change?. Like is there a reason behind why hallow ground will now spawn plants ?.

Also on a unrelated Note, How come Ballistas can shoot though walls and objects ?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOL Changes

Is it possible in the near future that when you get a new message from someone. That the channel you are in does not also receive the Pm message and that it just stays in the pm Message channnel and not say in your clan chat channel as well ?

Yes Please

QOL suggestions :

- In dojo ressources funding screens : add a "fill to maximum" button next to the standard "+" ... would be great for dojo decorators !

- maybe not striclty QOL : a training room with grineer and corpus hackable pannels accessible from the tutorial section of the codex would be nice for... well ... training :)

9 minutes ago, CroqueMortTime said:

QOL suggestions :

- In dojo ressources funding screens : add a "fill to maximum" button next to the standard "+" ... would be great for dojo decorators !

- maybe not striclty QOL : a training room with grineer and corpus hackable pannels accessible from the tutorial section of the codex would be nice for... well ... training :)

Go to the relay and run MR Test 5 if you want to practice hacking panels. Sure, you can only do 3 grineer and 3 corpus each time, but at least it's something.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks.

Here is a Poll regarding relics and prime parts being marked if they are currently vaulted.  There are over a dozen threads dating back to when relics were first released asking for this QoL UI change.  Please please please PLEASE consider it and there is any official word that could be given to us about it that would be wonderful.

Also wish to refresh the memories for hooking up a slider on weapons with secondary fire modes to allow us the ability to use the alt-fire key to switch modes or fire, similar to zarr but customizable per weapon.  Thanks.

After all this time with Oberon he needs a few more things to make him better.

1.Adding armor to the team as a base effect of renewal 200 as base is fine

2.Reckoning at base strips 20 percent armor when enemies are not effected by rad procs.

3 Renewal and reckonings effects are doubled when on hollowed ground so as to synergies without being necessary for the proper function of his abilities.

4. Reckoning at base allows for scaling to power strength in the chance for enemies to drop health orbs upon death. this allows you to run with health conversion to be a little tankyer.

5. Oberon's passive needs to include a base rage effect so as to generate energy which he requires all the time. The kubrow thing is just useless without universal vacuum

6. Renewal needs to refresh the armor and effect on allies and yourself when leaving a nully bubble, as it stands now you have to recast it to take effect( At least that is what is happening to me) after leaving the bubble.

7. OBERON NEEDS TO NOT HAVE TO DRAIN ENERGY WHEN HEALING SHADOWS FROM NEKROS AND THE LIKE. When I play with nekros they spawn shadows and laugh because i quickly run out of energy. They spawn them literally just to troll me, which is annoying.

this makes him not only viable but a sidegrade to frames like equinox and trinity, his armor stripping and improved dr gives him a chance compared to such frames beside just being ultimately weaker than both.

11 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Some people will love this, I think it's a cool idea. But I know some people are also going to hate it. I have a feeling a lot of longtime Oberon's are going to ask for a non-plant toggle or something. 

before its added can we get a non plant toggle?