The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske 

1. I'm still experiencing an issue with Cephalon Fragment collection. The final 2 pieces of Lua and Eris are missing but scanning a Fragment entry continually says "Warframes Complete" and "Infestation Complete" Meanwhile checking the codex has them still requiring 2 and no complete picture.

2. The Zarr is equipable with the Rifle Ammo Mutation mod but it's ammo type is Sniper. It can NOT equip Sniper Ammo Mutation.

The block combo of the bullet dance stance (tested on redeemer) is bugged to where it keeps repeating the first attack of the button mash combo. It happens about 99% of the time where on rare occasions it does part of the combo then goes back to spamming the same move. High noon appears to work perfectly though. @[DE]Saske

I was blocking the entire time in the video below.

https://youtu.be/5un4f2coEN0

@[DE]Saske 

Hi guys, i have a big game breaking problem right now...

sometimes, i don't know why, my char became invisible for everyone while in a mission. I can shoot, pick up things, but enemies will not shoot me and player can't see me. Also doors not working obv. I had to dismiss multiple mission and lost hours of farm. What i can do?

On 7/20/2017 at 7:47 AM, h4kkz said:

Smeeta Kavat's Charm buffs not consistently always transfering to operator when recieved in warframe.

especially the 120sec Double Drop only transfered to the operator 2 out of 6 times.

We're aware of inconsistent Smeeta buffs applying to the Operator. Currently it only applies to the Operator if it's the first time in the mission that you've Transferred to your Operator or if you're controlling your Operator, as opposed to having used your Operator form in the mission already and controlling your Warframe.

A fix is being investigated now for the next Hotfix. 

:community:

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're aware of inconsistent Smeeta buffs applying to the Operator. Currently it only applies to the Operator if it's the first time in the mission that you've Transferred to your Operator or if you're controlling your Operator, as opposed to having used your Operator form in the mission already and controlling your Warframe.

A fix is being investigated now for the next Hotfix. 

:community:

Hey Megan, that's cool and Ty.  But any updates on the console Harrow cert? Thanks 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

New bugs in the simulacrum after the recent patch.

Simulacrum bugs:

- After killing all 20 enemies (don't kill them with console kill them normally. e.g. melee) the console doesn't allow to spawn new enemies. You have to open console, close it again and then open it again before finally spawning enemies.

- The console forgets what enemies were spawned last. This makes testing infuriating since now we have to click 10 extra times every time we want to spawn the same enemies as previously.

Suggested changes:

- Enemies should die once we jump back on the arsenal level. Having to do extra clicks because of this is annoying. Or at least give us the option the have the enemies killed automatically once we access the arsenal level.

- Console should remember last enemy spawn configuration.

- By opening the console we should be able to spawn new enemies right away, not have to open it twice in order to spawn things.

Edited by Bulllets

Mesa's Peacemaker still isn't back to 100% I still cast while looking directly at an enemy or group of enemies and no matter how much I click I don't get any shots from peacemaker. It is working better than the day before though. It actually shoots more frequently, but it is still inconsistent in when it actually starts to fire. Some times you go into the stance and no matter how much you mash fire you get no shots to go off even if they were in the original reticle.

24 minutes ago, BeanBandit said:

Mesa's Peacemaker still isn't back to 100% I still cast while looking directly at an enemy or group of enemies and no matter how much I click I don't get any shots from peacemaker. It is working better than the day before though. It actually shoots more frequently, but it is still inconsistent in when it actually starts to fire. Some times you go into the stance and no matter how much you mash fire you get no shots to go off even if they were in the original reticle.

To everyone experiencing issues with Peacemaker, we've got a fix ready to go for Monday!

The main issue we observed involves holding Shift while activating the ability - for this weekend, let go of Shift when pressing 4 and you should have better luck :thumbup:

5 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

To everyone experiencing issues with Peacemaker, we've got a fix ready to go for Monday!

The main issue we observed involves holding Shift while activating the ability - for this weekend, let go of Shift when pressing 4 and you should have better luck :thumbup:

Ah! I will have to try that! I'm looking forward to at least a stop gap solution, thank you!

@[DE]Saske

The Scourge is now inflicting self-damage when thrown. 

Primary fire is not affected.  This appears to be a fairly recent development as it did not do this when I first picked it up.  I like to throw it at my feet and take advantage of the cool effect it has on enemies so it would have come up pretty often.  Thank you!

Edited by Essque
Clarity of title

@[DE]Saske  ((dont know if this has been posted by anyone)) ((checked about the topic if there was already))

Vazarin - New Moon passive

Inconsistently makes me stuck in place when I revive someone else, by inconsistent I mean I don't get stuck sometime when I revive someone, then randomly I get stuck when I least expect it to.

Work around is some casting animations bypassing it like Nova's Molecular Prime or Trinity's Blessing. Other than that I have to bleed out then resurrect back when I use Vauban or Chroma because they dont have any similar casting animation.

-- Allies who revive me don't get stuck.

Edited by XeKyro

Nidus no longer gains bonus armor with mutation stacks (was 10 armor every 5 stacks)

Tested at 0, 51 and 100 stacks, not using steel fiber, (there is a little difference in the remaining Hp after getting hit because of the Hp regeneration, but it's negligible)

there is no difference in the damage dealt by the butcher, so nidus armor remains costant regardless of the stacks (should be 450, 552 and 650)

IJoaWWd.jpg

TN6I0as.jpg

8IdNzIw.jpg