The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We have the Braton MK2... and its awesome (They "fixed" it... Press F to pay respects)

Kaotyke

I feel stupid for asking, but you said this

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Go in Arsenal, and go buy a Skin for the Opticor in Appearence. A Braton Shock skin will be there instead.

What skin? Only Opticor Skin is DotD, unless they added a new skin for it? It shows a Opticor Camo skin, I assume it's new to the update?

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I feel stupid for asking, but you said this

What skin? Only Opticor Skin is DotD, unless they added a new skin for it? It shows a Opticor Camo skin, I assume it's new to the update?

Dude... This thing appeared today on PC. Console doesnt have it.

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I know that.

Wasn't in your Update notes though, I read those regardless to see what I can look forward to.

It's, pretty clearly, a glitch.  It wasn't in the update notes because it wasn't intended and will, most likely, be fixed at a later date.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

It's, pretty clearly, a glitch.  It wasn't in the update notes because it wasn't intended and will, most likely, be fixed at a later date.

I can understand that. Though this us pretty cool, and like Dominion Zenistar, I hope it doesn't get fixed. It's just this line that I'm asking about however, regarding whether or not there's a random option to choose a skin for the Opticor that doesn't exist, or if it simply got a new skin that is glitched.