Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone obtained the Harrow Neuroptics recently?

GianCott12

Question

Just now, Zeyez said:

i got mine on my seconds vault
besides i didn't have luck on the new mission type yet (72 waves and nothing)

Did you run on Saturn? I've heard it has a higher drop chance on Saturn and Uranus than on Phobos.

Done 20+ perfect Pago runs (Kuva Fortress Spy) .... and not a single one!!!!! :(

spent half a day running Spy there and nothing!!!!! This is a joke

I wish someone datamined it so we are sure how it drops

Edited by SHADOW.XIII

the drop chance is extremely low so that they can sell more platinum to buy Harrow, they do it to all new warframes, just keep playing and running the mission it will eventually drop.  If you think this is Bad, farm up Ivara or Nidus. Ivara is rare drop from spy missions 1 peice at low level 1 at medium level and BP and last peice drop from high level Spy missions. Nidus Is uncommon to rare from an Eris mission.

Edited by Freaknastii

Got system and chassis on first try.

Had to go lan gaming shop to get neuroptics because U21 messed up the game for my home pc, cannot play pago anymore. Got it on 3rd try. Lucky me as time in lan gaming shop is money based.

Edited by kyori

On 7/1/2017 at 5:00 AM, frohdoe said:

I was doing it yesterday for several straight hours, all vaults of course. Still nothing. Uncommon, eh. And the chassis though stated as rare -  I got 2 of them the very first try within 2 minutes.

Yeah, but think of it this way, perhaps it is a somewhat rarer appearance, but overall you are still going to see it drop like candy compared to the neuroptics, because you have so many more chances at the chassis. 

Statistically speaking, in the average fissure mission you or you combined with your team, or going to kill at least 100 corrupted. Even if it's a rare drop, that's a really good chance of one of those enemies in that mission dropping it. They probably made chassis drop chance rare just so that we wouldn't come out of every fissure mission with 1-2 and every endless with huge stack. 

While it may only be an uncommon drop on Pago, as opposed to rare, you only get one chance at it per mission, a mission that is going to take you a decent amount of time solo, and still longer than a lot of spy missions as a group.

So overall yes neuroptics is going to be a lot rarer, despite being stated as an uncommon. 

Just to give people some idea of how unlucky the people who've done 20 perfect runs with no part. the cumulative chance of the part dropping at least once in 20 qualifying runs is 90.87%. 30 runs is 97.24%. That should put in perspective how unlucky some people are with this. I've done 17 runs at the time of this post. So i have failed a 86.92% chance of getting at least one.