Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Themes would you to see?

Neo3602

Bullet-Hell/Touhou/Armored Core inspired Warframe.
I want bullets to have bullets within bullets that hold bullets for the bullets' bullets.

#badassmissilebarragewhen?
giphy.gif

#doyouevenMesabro?
giphy.gif

#ohwhat'sthat? #couldn'thearyouovermysuperbullets
giphy.gif

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
You know you want it.

beastmaster frame (since everyone has asked for it at some point)

personally I'd like a frame that's all about explosions, a real Torgue-worthy frame that would make Michael Bay blush, with it's ult power being a literal Nuke or something.

tenno, I have one question to ask you, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS!?

A Mimic Frame that can temporary adopt or create copies of other frames (in squad, raid, conclave team or opposite team), or just their abilities. 

Of course, it will require other abilities for the solo players as well.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

personally I'd like a frame that's all about explosions, a real Torgue-worthy frame that would make Michael Bay blush, with it's ult power being a literal Nuke or something.

tenno, I have one question to ask you, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS!?

Yup. 

Beast-master(They'll probably add this once they have more wild-life in the game), 100% nature frame(One that has abilities based around nature and not appearance), Demolition(Explosions), Acrobat(Maneuverability).

Time. Though I guess Limbo sorta does that.

I'd also like to see some frames that break the mold a bit. That quadruped frame idea, or maybe a "Lord of Arms" frame lacking abilities but capable of equipping more than 3 weapons.

9 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

A Mimic Frame that can temporary adopt or create copies of other frames (in squad, raid, conclave team or opposite team), or just their abilities. 

Of course, it will require other abilities for the solo players as well.

This ^

I would love a fortune teller frame theme.

No clue on what powers would be doe.

Another would be mini-gun frame :U

Bullet for days

Ghost frame. Has no HP, has medium shields and high armour that affects shields. If he stands still for more than 2s he gets a invisability buff for 8s that is refreachable. His 1 would do no damage but take all enemies in large range, drag them all in air and fast draw the circle with their movement and then slam them in one place. As to the other abilites, I dont have an idea right now.

A Sniper frame that has its abilites focused on critical hits, slow firing rifles and staying still.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

A Native American Indian frame.

^ The looks/design

38 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

^Beast morphing skills. 

We got a start right there.

Edited by Souldend78

Well I haven't really thought about it, but I guess if I had to pick something I'd want a warframe with steam-based powers that can buff move speed and damage at the cost of health, like overworking a steam engine to get a bit more power at the risk of it bursting. That would probably be his 4, and the rest of his kit would be hybrid CC/mobility with a steam-jet propulsion dash in the direction of the cursor and accuracy-debuffing AoE clouds that persist for a time. A concussive blast that ragdolls but deals trash damage, just to give him 4 abilities.

Maybe a passive where as he moves without stopping or being knocked down, he gains a small amount of move speed over time. Building steam, as it were.

Also he'd look absolutely dashing.

Because mobility. And steampunk.