Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Just now, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

It crushes me that people are complaining about Plains of Eidolon because there is archwing in it. 

The stupid burns. If ever there was a good reason to make use of archwing assets it is this, and the smooth transition between flying, and even being able to shoot enemies on the ground with your archwing weapon looked amazing. 

I think finally archwing will be reaching its full potential here, some people are just too blinded by hatred to see it. 

23 minutes ago, BaronKreight said:

Don't get your hopes up just yet. This is DE after all. How many features did they introduce only to leave them half finished and broken? How about archwing? How about focus system? Player ships?

You expect them to make a Skyrim in what like a few months? This is going to be a huge level with the same stuff you've already seen. Transition from archwing into not-archwing - we've seen this already. This is a cool feature but it has been more than a year since they introduced it in Tubes update.

What are you going to do in that huge open space? You expect to do quests like in skyrim? Dón't think so. It's gonna be another grind for that other stuff - weapons and S#&$. Basically it's going to be an empty space with enemis to shoot.

And that huge monster at the end. Remember Golem? Multi stage challenging battle my &#!. I remember that boss guy saying "These sentinels... They are gonna be a challenge... Good luck killing them..." Aha. Same S#&$.

Don't get your hopes up kiddos. It's gonna take at least a year before this content becomes good.

you must know everything then o.O since you're assuming you know how long they been working on this. Nobody wants a Skyrim that game is S#&$, this is more like Destiny 2. I also couldn't care about what happens during the day even if the enemies were scarce I only care about the night time and what happens then, it's not simply just some boss at night time there is mechanics and it's suppose to be challenging as they said (they didn't show us everything that happens at night) Also there was quests DERP guess you didn't pay attention.

Edited by iMalicious

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

It crushes me that people are complaining about Plains of Eidolon because there is archwing in it. 

Right? Seems like the perfect opportunity to merge it with the rest of the game. People like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Snipers will have a very good use in this too.

Edited by -YoRHa-

3 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

you must know everything then o.O since you're assuming you know how long they been working on this. Nobody wants a Skyrim that game is S#&$, this is more like Destiny 2.

I believe they said they've been working on it secretly for 6 months, I think that's enough time to get the basics polished up.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

I still think archwing needs more...everything. But I'm genuinely looking forward to carpet bombing some Grineer with my Grattler.

2 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

I believe they said they've been working on it secretly for 6 months, I think that's enough time to get the basics polished up.

They never gave an exact time, but I've seen entire games made in a little over a years time that are open world, 6 months to create a 3km open world space is not that big of a deal, doesn't take ages. If this was lets say a FULL open world game with a giant world then yeah more then 6 months.

Edited by iMalicious

1 minute ago, iMalicious said:

They never gave an exact time, but I've seen entire games made in a little over a years time that are open world, 6 months to create a 3km open world space is not that big of a deal, doesn't take ages.

Didn't they say something about keeping this hidden for 6 months? I'm not sure about the exacts; too excited to focus on anything else to be honest.

17 minutes ago, Krion112 said:

I'm apathetic to the idea of open world, but I am very disappointed that this is what DE has been doing, in place of fixing core game-play issues.

Maybe they'll fix a bunch of stuff on release? It's probably going to be bigger then The Second Dream and The War Within combined. (Even with a Chains of Harrow on the side)

3 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

Didn't they say something about keeping this hidden for 6 months? I'm not sure about the exacts; too excited to focus on anything else to be honest.

keeping it hidden yeah, but that doesn't mean they only started it 6 months ago (only that for 6 months they haven't talked about it to us because they were holding it for Tennocon) concepts, story line and so much more has to be done before they actually start putting it together. I'm thinking they been working on it for a while.

Edited by iMalicious

1 minute ago, iMalicious said:

keeping it hidden yeah, but that doesn't mean they only started it 6 months ago (only that for 6 months they haven't talked about it to us because they were holding it for Tennocon) concepts, story line and so much more has to be done before they actually start putting it together. I'm thinking they been working on it for a while.

Ah I see now

2 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

would be rad... If it doesn't I was still liking the look of the machete handle with the huge saw blade

This + Dual wielding + Limbo (with that Tennogen helmet) =

maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Any fans over here?

33 minutes ago, -TiTAN-- said:

This game was dying for me but after watching that trailer ill be no-lifing warframe again

Agreed. Tennocon was the decider of if I moved on or not but I'm glad to say they have reignited the spark for me. 

Edited by Hidaru.

13 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

I still think archwing needs more...everything. But I'm genuinely looking forward to carpet bombing some Grineer with my Grattler.

We are not able to use Archweapons in there. They showed the Warframe using the normal weapons.

Just now, Helch0rn said:

I wonder how Mastery will work out for the selfmade weapons.

will we get mastery for each individual part or each individual combination? or none at all?

Mayby one for each weapon type?

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

We are not able to use Archweapons in there. They showed the Warframe using the normal weapons.

I guess people didn't notice in the item wheel there was a quantity for the Archwings, these are probably ones you have to craft like any other item (which I'm fine with I need more things to spend resources on) and are not full on archwing mode but simply for flight.

Edited by iMalicious

We have "The Man in the Wall"... please dont tell me that those ships we spend hours in ALWAYS had people (or what was once people) in the walls...

NMbVp0t.jpg

And it reminds me of whale hunters, they are gonna EAT IT!?

"Disgusting flesh thing. Thoroughly unappetizing." ~Worm Queen

Edited by Kaotyke