Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What in the world....how do i do this?

CrazySwordz

Question

You don't need to use the weapon that has the riven equipped to get the kills, you just need it in your loadout. Bring something like an Ember or a Cataclysm Limbo, train a bunch of low lvl enemies, and then nuke them all at once.

ember, small infested defence, wof.... jump up the wall near where they can come out (make sure you have enough range).... or just use zenistar on akkad + speed nova if it's available, made it a cake walk for me when I had that with iirc level 30+ :)

15 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

Glaives?

15 minutes ago, Bobfishkins23 said:

Exalted blade?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

Or loki and Redeemer or any throwing melee. 

It can not be done with melee weapons, Wall Attacks have like 0 range and always get you down on the ground.

Step 1.  Run Ember on Mercury Apollodorus.

Step 2.  Go to the first room Life support drops in and find a corner and activate World on Fire.

Step 3.  Wall run straight into the corner until you reach the ceiling and just keep holding down the Wall run button to keep running into the ceiling.

Won't take you long.  Then just complete the 5 minutes and bounce.

Just to throw a new suggestion out there: Ivara.

I don't think her ziplines count as touching the ground which would allow you to safely traverse rooms to other enemies. Kills while on the zipline may or may not count though. If you're undetected, a max range Noise Arrow could get quite a few enemies clumped up before attempting a first shot. Even if you are detected you could use Sleep Arrow to keep current enemies grouped in place (and not attacking) while waiting for others to join until you're satisfied.

Yes, i realize that you completed this challenge already, and that your op has received basically the same answers multiple times before and after you mentioned it, but i really really want to let everyone know that i know how to do this too, so let's just pretend i didn't notice. Yeah that's dumb.

1 hour ago, CrazySwordz said:

14indp5.jpg

that one's easy: just go on an infested Survival of some kind as an Ember, drop some energy pizzas at the start then activate World on fire on a high wall, making sure to keep wall dashing into the ceiling (you'll keep doing the animation even though you can't move up any further). as the infested come to you, they burn whilst you are wall hopping, hey presto challenge done.

I had this one recently. I was allowed to touch the floor but I needed 30 kills. 5 mins on Nimus Survival and it was done.

2 hours ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Step 1.  Run Ember on Mercury Apollodorus.

Step 2.  Go to the first room Life support drops in and find a corner and activate World on Fire.

Step 3.  Wall run straight into the corner until you reach the ceiling and just keep holding down the Wall run button to keep running into the ceiling.

Won't take you long.  Then just complete the 5 minutes and bounce.

You don't have to wait the 5 minutes :P

You can just leave once your riven is unveiled and you'll get your brand spankin new riven!