Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Opticor Changes & Fixes:

• Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
  • Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
  • Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
  • Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
  • Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor. 
  • Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.

Changes:

• Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.
  • Optimized mission load times and reduced memory usage dramatically.
  • Made several small performance improvements for the remastered Earth tileset (more to come).

Fixes

• Fixed not being able to deploy Extractors on Earth.

Yeah, these are really a good news!

Also no more 'ty' or 'stk' on the clan chat!

Edited by DroopingPuppy

8 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Added a functional Arsenal in Captura via the pause menu. You can also access this menu Arsenal in the Simulacrum. 
  • Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.
  • Optimized mission load times and reduced memory usage dramatically.
  • Made several small performance improvements for the remastered Earth tileset (more to come).

• Fixed missing Riven for Broken War.
  • Fixed missing Riven for Dex Dakra .
  • Fixed not being able to deploy Extractors on Earth.

• Fixed the minimap appearing displaced in the Relay if your HUD scale is over 100.

Thanks for these especially.

PS
Multiplayer captura contest prizes when? :3

Just now, Evhel said:

Could you check the Gammacor riven disposition? Pretty sure it doesn't deserve being very weak.

i hope you're joking it's among the most popular secondary's in-game(remember it's weapon popularity that determines disposition low disposition= popular weapon)

Just now, janjandark said:

i hope you're joking it's among the most popular secondary's in-game(remember it's weapon popularity that determines disposition low disposition= popular weapon)

It sure was before the killing nerfs, now i never see anyone actually using it in missions.

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png