[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7

Inkogni    1,557
Posted (edited)

Woop Woop

Few fixes still missing
oneshot kavats in kuva missions ( happens there ALLOT )
2 Octavia instruments not showing up in market but do show up in instrument selection screen
and few more in posts below

Edited by Inkogni
#clem
  • Upvote 14

Noktin    590
Posted (edited)

Thanks! But fix something else please:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they still have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Red text:

Spoiler

q301fwa.png

Edited by Noktin
red text
  • Upvote 36

Stoner74    4,924
Posted (edited)

No JV / raid fixes? 

I dont know about you, but this is not how I want to run JV everyday. 

S3IarD5.jpg

The cloths don't scale down with the other models. Making it impossible to see anything... 

Edited by Stoner74
  • Upvote 38

Husla    3,321
Posted (edited)

More waiting to be done for Smeet Kavat buffs not working in Operator Mode.

7Months+, isn't a long time to wait, I guess.

Edited by Husla
  • Upvote 20

Lanieu    6,093
Posted (edited)

Yay Earth Extractor fix....and squad chat fix.

Edited by Lanieu
  • Upvote 1

UvBenServed    544
3 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Riven Fixes:

• Fixed missing Riven for Broken War.
  • Fixed missing Riven for Dex Dakra .

Any sort of ETA on the Dark Split Sword riven?

• Upvote 6

Kalvorax    1,035

thanks for the fixes. Can you PLEASE fix the Zenith using warframe energy color instead of weapon energy colr for its Disc X-RAY effect....please?

• Upvote 2

Nyaa314    328
5 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

thicker more cylinder shaped beam

How thick are we talking?

• Upvote 3

Buff00n    1,930
6 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.

Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Drakulon    208
Posted (edited)

Ty but fix JV and LoR and QT pls :d I'm waiting from u21

Edited by Drakulon
  • Upvote 5

Nasair    83
  • Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.

Very happy for this.

• Upvote 5