Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

login milestones possible warframe?

Wrum

4 minutes ago, Wrum said:

whys that?

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Warframe, no. We are already at having a 600 days rewards, that's almost 2 years. It would be ridiculous to lock a frame under such a lenghty time-gate. 

Exactly this. There should be no reason to lock something like that behind a several year long wall. 

This whole login milestone thing is too depressing for me. I remember stopping a few days/weeks after they started this thing and had I known they would be putting up exclusive weapons and primed mods as prizes back then I would have made the effort to login every day even without playing. 

Now every new thing they put up is just another thing I will never get in this game. So sad. So very sad. 

If they could at least put up a pay/plat wall in-between me and those items, I would without hesitation break that wall down. 

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

God I hope not. 

This.  I played prior to the new system up until about a year ago and only recently came back to playing.  Because of this my login count is at 200 days.  That said, I have almost entirely completed every piece of equipment and a time gate on something like a Sentinel or a Warframe would be an extremely poor decision to make.  I'm already not particularly happy with it considering the power of the Zenistar, but I can deal with waiting for that.