Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your LEAST favorite tileset?

Tuxie

Warframe has grown a lot, and there's been way more tilesets now than its original Corpus Ship tile. What is in your mind, your personal least favorite tileset? One that you'd try to avoid unless it's necessary to go there.

Mine has got to be the Grineer Kuva Fortress, I know it's probably by design, but it is annoyingly difficult to find your way around in this tileset, more often than not the map is more of a detriment than an aide when it comes to where you're supposed to go, leading you to the wrong direction. There's also just way too many tight corridors, dark caves that's meant to be your main route of travel when in other maps they'd be more apt as a path that'll lead you to a secret bonus room.

What's your least favorite tileset?

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Infested Corpus Vessel.

Too tight, too dark, little rom for mobility, an annoyance when it's the only place Kuva is available (which happens way too much). 

Aesthetic-wise it's one of my favorite, game play wise my least.

Probably Europa... I haven't farmed syndicate medallions in a long time, but the frequency that they showed up there was.... too much. All of the tiles are freakin huge and spiderweb off into several other rooms making the search for medallions inordinately long in comparison to something like a Galleon tile.

11 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Infested Corpus Vessel.

Too tight, too dark, little room for mobility, an annoyance when it's the only place Kuva is available (which happens way too much). 

So basically most of Eris? I really cannot stand that entire planet.

Everything is simply way too cramped and claustrophobic to me. 

And yeah, kuva missions are the worst on that tile... just horrible. 

27 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Probably Europa... I haven't farmed syndicate medallions in a long time, but the frequency that they showed up there was.... too much. All of the tiles are freakin huge and spiderweb off into several other rooms making the search for medallions inordinately long in comparison to something like a Galleon tile.

22 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

Europa would be mine. I find myself just trying to avoid it as much as possible. I just find it annoying to navigate I guess.

15 minutes ago, ashrah said:

eris looks pretty bad to me idk...

13 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Easily Eris.

The names are Corpus Planet and Infested Ship. There is a diffrence between tile set and planet...

Corpus ships are a pain with the windows it is almost like you should break them now just to get them out of the way.

Clearly Grineer have good glass makers that Corpus need to buy.

Edited by Meister_Chi

19 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

The names are Corpus Planet and Infested Ship. There is a diffrence between tile set and planet...

There are 2 "corpus planet" tilesets. One of which is exclusive to mostly on Europa, with a sprinkle on Mars and Neptune's poles. Therefore I simply refer to it as the Europa tileset. Also they're all tilesets (1 "room" = a tile... in a set of themed tiles), some just happen to not be on space ships.

Edited by AXCrusnik

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xersil said:

I'd have to say my least favorite is Uranus defense.

Oh man that's a honorable (or dishonorable) mention for sure. 

No matter how many times I play that, I still forget that it's a true "mobile defense" and that which section you are defending changes at the end of every wave.

Drives me crazy. I avoid that like the plague. 

My least favorite tile set is the Corpus ship. It's very bland and claustrophobic. I don't like any of the corpus maps to be honest. Eris is also terrible.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Xersil said:

I'd have to say my least favorite is Uranus defense. or any Sealab.

I try to avoid Uranus defense as much as possible. It's so slow compared to other defense missions and defense is already such a slow mission type. Enemies also glitch into the rocks which is annoying.