Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Lenz too powerful for bow and explosive weapon (unbalance)

korndolorous

even every bow and explosive weapon cant do damage as much as lenz does.

i think it's unfair for old weapon 

tonkor got nerf i thought DE dont want us to use explosive crit weapon ,then Lenz pop-up with more crit chance, more damage,safer (you can point any where you want) even old tonkor cant beat it.

i suggest to nerf this weapon or buff other bow and explosive weapon

Edited by korndolorous

4 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

But when you do screw up it's almost guaranteed death. Cold proc on yourself means less time for you to escape that blast radius, blowing your frame sky high before you know it.

that's better than normal explosive weapon you have small chance to escape (unlike normal explosive weapon you have no chance to escape)

6 minutes ago, korndolorous said:

that's better than normal explosive weapon you have small chance to escape (unlike normal explosive weapon you have no chance to escape)

Right, it's either you down yourself instantly or the enemy shoot you down while you're slowly animating through the air trying to escape your bubble. Either way you die, what's the problem?

The weapon is not versatile, as it does not have the status chance to destroy armor. Yes, it hits very heavily, it's extremely high damage. But, you'll find that certain factions resist it very severely. Once you begin fighting Grineer or Bursas at level 70+, it will begin to suffer without a frame synergy that can either amplify that damage or remove armor. Honestly, it's not overpowered. The Dread can one-shot level 145 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

Edit: I do love this weapon though, it's very nice.

Edited by AtoKitsune
Ech

Instead of nerfing the lenz

can we PLEASE buff explosive weapons?

all of them but scourge , lenz and tonkor suck

with javlok only being  barable but doesn't have multi procs per explosive while scourge does .-.

Edited by cookieknife

20 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

out of curiosity, can you put Firestorm on it?

Nope.

Also the bow is meant to be a damn portable artillery piece. 6 shots and your spent and have to rejoin the fight. It's incredibly risky to use in close quarters, and it has terrible flight time.

Its a weapon designed to stop hoards and even for that theres way better weapons. I mean ffs I haven't formaed it yet but corrupted heavies seem to just walk through it.

i do hope it means the Diaku gets some help soon though.

Edited by PH0T0Nman

13 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

The weapon is not versatile, as it does not have the status chance to destroy armor. Yes, it hits very heavily, it's extremely high damage. But, you'll find that certain factions resist it very severely. Once you begin fighting Grineer or Bursas at level 70+, it will begin to suffer without a frame synergy that can either amplify that damage or remove armor. Honestly, it's not overpowered. The Dread can one-shot level 145 Corrupted Heavy Gunners.

Edit: I do love this weapon though, it's very nice.

with very high damage you dont need status to do that ( i have many god riven that can kill lvl 150 enemies with 2-3 shot : currently i use euphona prime and opticor)

4 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

Instead of nerfing the lenz

can we PLEASE buff explosive weapons?

all of them but scourge , lenz and tonkor suck

actually just buff tonkor a little would be great it got draw back from fall-off projectile ( from my pov even tonkor has lowest damage but it is danger than any explosive weapon : pellet hard to aim and controll)

The way I see the stats, it's more like the Euphona Prime scenario: Massive damage potential per shot but with low ammo and some thought needed before firing it (Euphona projectile arc; Lenz delayed self-damaging blast)

No, I don't think a nerf is needed.

Just now, Gamma745 said:

The way I see the stats, it's more like the Euphona Prime scenario: Massive damage potential per shot but with low ammo and some thought needed before firing it (Euphona projectile arc; Lenz delayed self-damaging blast)

I agree i think it's very balanced in fact. It has low status like it should 

4 minutes ago, korndolorous said:

with very high damage you dont need status to do that ( i have many god riven that can kill lvl 150 enemies with 2-3 shot : currently i use euphona prime and opticor)

That doesn't make the weapon overpowered, the basic stats of the weapon are not achieving that output. Rivens, given their random nature and difficulty to acquire in the first place for the average player makes them unfactorable for base statistics of weapons. Without frame or weapon synergy, the weapon -will- fall off against a large portion of enemies in the game. It matters greatly what enemies this weapon is fighting.

Also never mention rivens when talking about balancing weapons. DE has stated they will not consider rivens when buffing weapons (and they proved that by the massive series of buffs they gave out ) and like. Good , if you have a riven with damage multi shot and crit chance: good for you 

don't keep using it and complain about it being too overpowered 

would you want a weapon with 6 total ammo to take 2 or 3 shots to kill an enemy? NO

theres very modest drawbacks to this weapon. 

Edited by cookieknife

8 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

i agree with that 

This weapon is far from overpowered because of its low status chance and high lvl armor.

Period.

PS : Found this review (1 sec google)and there you can see how bad it performs against a high lvl enemy with armor

When you strip armor quite every weapon in the game is powerful.

Edited by K0bra