The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

@Yatus man your skins are just amazing cant wait to see them in game, i am hoping they get accepted this round they would fit harrow's quest perfectly. i was wondering if you would consider doing oberon next with all the dilemma about his prime looks and the lack of skins for him, it will be very requested and more players will vote for it and it might get in game on round 10. anyway love your work and good luck. 

16 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Looks nice, but I'm still waiting for DE to accept Excal Izanagi.

7 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

@Yatus man your skins are just amazing cant wait to see them in game, i am hoping they get accepted this round they would fit harrow's quest perfectly. i was wondering if you would consider doing oberon next with all the dilemma about his prime looks and the lack of skins for him, it will be very requested and more players will vote for it and it might get in game on round 10. anyway love your work and good luck. 

Thank you guys :D i think i will be making limbo next and then after that theres a high chance that will be oberon

11 hours ago, Yatus said:

Thank you guys :D i think i will be making limbo next and then after that theres a high chance that will be oberon

Nice nice,oberon and limbo in this ninja style yeaa 😁👌😯💀💪👏👏

Edited by Haldos
Edited by Moderator.

• 3 weeks later...

Yatus, I am willing to admit that I have downvoted a large majority of your previous submissions. However, your latest Volt, Excalibur and Ash submissions have all gotten upvotes from me. Good job! You certainly have grown as an artist.

9 hours ago, Hidaru. said:

Congrats Yatus!!! About time DE recognized your talents!!!!! Although I do wish they picked some of your Syandanas too.  You're by far my favorite tennogen creator xD keep up the good work man! 

3 hours ago, Larsurus said:

Yatus, I am willing to admit that I have downvoted a large majority of your previous submissions. However, your latest Volt, Excalibur and Ash submissions have all gotten upvotes from me. Good job! You certainly have grown as an artist.

Thank you guys so much ^_^

On 7/10/2017 at 3:07 AM, Vlada91 said:

Hey mate congratulate on the Ash.I have one question for you are we going to have 2 ash helmets or 1? I really like it as a hood helmet... :satisfied:

And I like the one with the pointy ears more so I too would like to know.:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about it for now. It's still far from done

12.png

simplified.png

p1.png

He's gonna have two helmets the old remade one and this new one.

And here's a concept for the second helmet.

sketch1501166607110.png

Edited by Yatus

Body skin is 10+ helmet is more like evil flash so please dont. Focus on dark sci fi ninja dude who can look like exscal and old version helmet.Without eyes because De does not allow that on warframe helmets

Edited by Vlada91

7 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Body skin is 10+ helmet is more like evil flash so please dont. Focus on dark sci fi ninja dude who can look like exscal and old version helmet.Without eyes because De does not allow that on warframe helmets

Thanks :D He's gonna have two helmets. The old remade one and this new one but i gotta work on making his eyes bit more not obvious

3 hours ago, Yatus said:

Thanks :D He's gonna have two helmets. The old remade one and this new one but i gotta work on making his eyes bit more not obvious

Yes mate please you do that and i wish you all the best,because i love your work 😁👌

Edited by Vlada91