This one just gave me Robocop vibes

divaq4u.jpg

Measure twice, cut once

UIDCiXz.jpg

Nin!

Bwh1Vcx.jpg

And this one just looked damn cool imo

zoDO672.jpg

After checking the excal skin on the steam workshop, honestly I feel like the most recent one (with all the stripes and patterns) is a direct downgrade. Too much going on. The older design was much cleaner and much more interesting imo, especially the helm. That thing was super sci-fi and oozed personality. Also, current design is way too bulky. It's almost like the warframe is "fat", but with muscle (kind of like how capcom made E.Honda in the new street fighter games).

Love your work, but hope you'll go back to more clean designs!

1 hour ago, Kynian said:

After checking the excal skin on the steam workshop, honestly I feel like the most recent one (with all the stripes and patterns) is a direct downgrade. Too much going on. The older design was much cleaner and much more interesting imo, especially the helm. That thing was super sci-fi and oozed personality. Also, current design is way too bulky. It's almost like the warframe is "fat", but with muscle (kind of like how capcom made E.Honda in the new street fighter games).

Love your work, but hope you'll go back to more clean designs!

I agree with you in some points but not totally.

The previous design was really interesting and more unique from what we see in Warframe but that's probably the reason why it was rejected.
As far as I know, the design had no technical issues, it was just too different from the regular Warframe designs and maybe if I could be wrong, that's the only reason I see for it to be rejected.

However, if the new version is probably less unique for more than one person, it's a perfect mix between the original design and the Warframe overall design.
Don't forget that skin must fit the game aestetic, so the old style was probably a necessary sacrifice to let it fit in the game.

27 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I agree with you in some points but not totally.

The previous design was really interesting and more unique from what we see in Warframe but that's probably the reason why it was rejected.
As far as I know, the design had no technical issues, it was just too different from the regular Warframe designs and maybe if I could be wrong, that's the only reason I see for it to be rejected.

However, if the new version is probably less unique for more than one person, it's a perfect mix between the original design and the Warframe overall design.
Don't forget that skin must fit the game aestetic, so the old style was probably a necessary sacrifice to let it fit in the game.

Thank youu lukinu ^^ I couldn't have said it better myself

17 hours ago, Yatus said:

It looks beautiful but I'd love to see something more with the rings on the legs and elbows. They look boring (Which is what I hate in normal Nekros too). Would totally buy it if it wasn't for the bland rings. Also, another glowy orb in head? pwease :3 That'd make me put some arcanes on the helmet too :D

Overall, it looks awesome. Still wishing you'd get to edit but not sure if I'd pick without changes.

(I hate you Yatus. I can't use any other warframe now. Ash has become my one and only frame and I'm building a third ash right now because I can only use 3 customisations at once <3 TYVM )

43 minutes ago, Shadilay said:

It looks beautiful but I'd love to see something more with the rings on the legs and elbows. They look boring (Which is what I hate in normal Nekros too). Would totally buy it if it wasn't for the bland rings. Also, another glowy orb in head? pwease :3 That'd make me put some arcanes on the helmet too :D

Overall, it looks awesome. Still wishing you'd get to edit but not sure if I'd pick without changes.

(I hate you Yatus. I can't use any other warframe now. Ash has become my one and only frame and I'm building a third ash right now because I can only use 3 customisations at once <3 TYVM )

you are right for the rings....100% 

I bought your Ash skin, now I look like batman. Really nicely done! Your Excal skin looks completely badass, my goodness, I can't wait! Also like that Valkyr helmet, looks very nice. The Nekros skin I am honestly I am not really into, doesn't jump out at me. I think mostly the helmet.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

On 8/21/2017 at 3:10 PM, Shadilay said:

Perhaps it'd be good if Yatus would add some Metal to the skin. It'd help the skin pop, imo at least.

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

(Shhh... Frost is calling :sadcry:)

For example  BojdpzB.png cUYDMhI.png

😂👌😱😱😱💀🤔😁 but we need frame with cool skin who dont have prime or deluxe version.....or just frost helmet in this style? :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91