Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

plagiarism lol

Leo17453

Yeah, no.

Peacemaker is in no way original. JRPGS and animes have been having similar attacks for quite a long while. 

The hacking mechanic as well, DE didn't event press x button at y place. 

Mass freeze is common in a lot of JRPGS and some rpgs, not something new either. 

To be fair, Some of the minigames and mechanics in Waframe are not 100% original either- Which to say isn't a bad thing at all. Star wars had inspiration from Japanese films but by the time we got to the finished product it was rather different. Hell even Shakespeare borrowed. But what matters is what you do, can you do something that adds to it rather than be a rip-off?

Edited by KesaraRiku

58 minutes ago, KesaraRiku said:

To be fair, Some of the minigames and mechanics in Waframe are not 100% original either- Which to say isn't a bad thing at all. Star wars had inspiration from Japanese films but by the time we got to the finished product it was rather different. Hell even Shakespeare borrowed. But what matters is what you do, can you do something that adds to it rather than be a rip-off?

Actually, StarWars "borrowed" heavily from french sci-fi comics.
http://www.europecomics.com/a-model-for-star-wars/

On 8/16/2017 at 7:10 PM, MagPrime said:

A surprisingly good movie, considering.

I would agree, basically Fahrenheit 451 with Gun-Kata! Interestingly Kurt Wimmer, the writer/director for the movie said he made up the Gun-Kata thing from goofing around in his backyard and discipline from the stunt coordinator Jim Vickers but loved it so much he tried to put into everything he works on. I think its been noted it pulls stylistically from more showy Chinese martial arts styles.

9 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I would agree, basically Fahrenheit 451 with Gun-Kata! Interestingly Kurt Wimmer, the writer/director for the movie said he made up the Gun-Kata thing from goofing around in his backyard and discipline from the stunt coordinator Jim Vickers but loved it so much he tried to put into everything he works on. I think its been noted it pulls stylistically from more showy Chinese martial arts styles.

That's....actually neat.

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

yep

Spoiler

Really? whyd you get here, Plagarism is garbage, that game ripped off warframe, Tottaly TERRIBLE, i hate it, .... yep

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
*33*