Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Prime Access] Another chance for Liset Prime?

Micaal

With the new Prime Access coming up, I think there might be another chance to get the beloved Liset Prime.

Since Hydroid will be in the next Prime access and he is obviously Pirate themed, there would be no better chance for 

a bundle with a ship included. I really hope Digital Extremes considers putting this amazing ship back in the bundle

so I, and many others can through money at them and be a Pirate .. uh Ninja .. combination thing.. .. IN SPACE! IN PRIME!

a8jahf5g.jpg

Edited by ADiju

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Nope

The liset prime prime accessory will come back around with which ever prime vault DE decide to attach it to.

Previous prime accessories don't cycle back into rotation through prime access.

Hey, Im kind of a newb. Can you show me where I check the Prime Vault?

57 minutes ago, ADiju said:

Hey, Im kind of a newb. Can you show me where I check the Prime Vault?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

It's kind of tough to judge when a particular prime accessory will return.  The first few (Misa Prime, Pyra Prime, and Targis Prime) were brought back with a different frame than they were originally released with.  However, Rhino came back with Noru Prime, his original accessory.  So maybe DE is back on a same-frame-same-accessory schedule?  Who knows.

Anywho, the liset prime was matched with Valkyr Prime, so you can expect it to return around the year 2022.

Since DE only unvaults two primes each year.

Although you might see the liset prime skin sooner, if DE bundles it with a different prime vault...like Nyx...or something.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

35 minutes ago, ADiju said:

With the new Prime Access coming up, I think there might be another chance to get the beloved Liset Prime.

Since Hydroid will be in the next Prime access and he is obviously Pirate themed, there would be no better chance for 

a bundle with a ship included. I really hope Digital Extremes considers putting this amazing ship back in the bundle

so I, and many others can through money at them and be a Pirate .. uh Ninja .. combination thing.. .. IN SPACE! IN PRIME!

a8jahf5g.jpg

I can tell you right now. This is the one prime access I wouldn't spend your money on. I own Liset prime...and it doesn't do anything and nobody really talks about those players than own it. Much the same with the Saita Prime suit for operator.

51 minutes ago, ADiju said:

Liset Prime.

It's the same deal as the Prisma Liset skin. Nobody (term is subjective) needs or wants it. Sometimes I do wish I could get the cosmetic on it's own - or as a separate, farmable, buildable, fully-fledged Liset Prime rather than being just a skin.

Honestly, it being a skin disappointed me greatly.

Besides I'm currently fine with my Scimitar with it's exclusive Hunhow's Gift skin.

39 minutes ago, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

I can tell you right now. This is the one prime access I wouldn't spend your money on. I own Liset prime...and it doesn't do anything and nobody really talks about those players than own it. Much the same with the Saita Prime suit for operator.

Im a RPer. So its not about what other people would say, its more about what happens in my head when Im in this ship. Im building my own little story. Thats why I also need excalibur prime.. but I have 0 hope for him to come back.

48 minutes ago, ADiju said:

Im a RPer. So its not about what other people would say, its more about what happens in my head when Im in this ship. Im building my own little story. Thats why I also need excalibur prime.. but I have 0 hope for him to come back.

BTW it's possible Liset Prime won't come back at all. Targis Prime was originally released with Vala Prime sugatra in Nyx Prime Access. However, only Targis has returned in Prime Vault Access. Liset Prime was a second item in Valkyr Prime Access, the first being Saita Prime operator suit. There's a chance that only Saita will return in future.

4 hours ago, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

Yep same here. I own and use both items but none ever says anything about them. They're nice though. 

15 hours ago, Ksaero said:

BTW it's possible Liset Prime won't come back at all. Targis Prime was originally released with Vala Prime sugatra in Nyx Prime Access. However, only Targis has returned in Prime Vault Access. Liset Prime was a second item in Valkyr Prime Access, the first being Saita Prime operator suit. There's a chance that only Saita will return in future.

That makes me actually a little sad :( first I hear I cant get Excalibur Prime anymore, and now I maybe wont get Liset Prime either..

18 hours ago, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

14 hours ago, Arniox said:

Yep same here. I own and use both items but none ever says anything about them. They're nice though. 

Strange, I'm asked about Liset Prime in public missions almost every day. Saita - rarely in missions since it's less noticeable, but much more often under Captura screenshots.

3000 hours is MS paint.

img%5D

Just kidding (ofc)

to be honest, that prime access was kinda horrible. almost everyone who bought into it kinda regrets the purchase because of countless loading screen bugs, and the fact the operators are 'meh'.

to make matters worst... it's just a Liset reskin, no special Ordis voicelines or anything.

You are almost guaranteed to see a new Prime ship reskin in the future.

If you wait long enough, it will return in a Prime Pack.  I have that pack, and I really like the operator suit.  Others may not care, but that doesn't matter.  A lot of the commentators are forgetting that this is fashionframe after a while for many people.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 10:47 AM, SirHamflute said:

[DE] if you are listening, we need other loading screen primes I MEAN prime landing craft skins, like Mantis Prime skin, Scimitar Prime skin, Xyphos Prime skin. Unlimited possibilities. Please? For this Tenno who missed Liset Prime?

If you think that DE will give just about anyone what they want then I want every prime stuff there is...Facepalm

Edited by iT3chy

6 minutes ago, iT3chy said:

If you think that DE will give just about anyone what they want then I want every prime stuff there is...Facepalm

U're the one in need of facepalm u necroing sillybean

Edited by NPC

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:16 AM, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

I own Liset prime...and it doesn't do anything and nobody really talks about those players than own it. Much the same with the Saita Prime suit for operator.

I own a Liset Prime myself and it's one of the most worthwhile accessories. Why? Because you're constantly staring at it in loading screens and it's the epitome of rule-of-cool. Like almost all accessories it does nothing but look cool, but that's what accessories are all about. 

And others' do talk about it. I get comments not infrequently on the Liset Prime. It's fairly rare when you get down to it and does generate notice. 

I had to think about picking up this particular PA accessory pack (it came with ValkyrP). On the surface, it looks something less than capital, but when you realize it's constantly on display and you're always looking at it, it becomes a great deal more relevant to you as the player. 

In fact, the two prime items I see more than any other are the Liset Prime and the Yamako Prime. Mainly because I use them and they're universal across loadouts. The Saita Prime is in a similar position, aside from the fact it's only seen when the operator is seen (which isn't often). However, as the operator, I see it all the time and it's a damn sight more interesting than anything else the operator can use. 

Accessories are just that: extras. But they're frequently seen extras and that adds to your satisfaction in playing your game your way. Also, it helps keep DE in business and that's not a small thing when WF is a significant part of your entertainment. 

• 3 years later...
On 2017-08-22 at 6:39 AM, Micaal said:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170822/a8jahf5g.jpg

Oh, I have this. It is called the trombone ship. :3

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170822/a8jahf5g.jpg

2_38_s.png?v=-62169984000

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 1