Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best exilus mod?

khangalanga

Question

What is your favorite/what is the best exilus mod out there for general gameplay aside from the whole "test them all, pick your favorite!" The main reason I'm asking is because I don't want to power up a mod and waste endo and credits for something that sucks. Thanks for the help ahead of time!

13 answers to this question

Enemy Sense.
Knowledge is power, the added battlefield overview is a gamechanger,
e.g. letting you know where to focus your attention / when to let loose your AoE damage ability
or allowing you to kill stuff through walls / around corners, all without ever needing line of sight :D

[No, Animal Instinct's mere 18m is not an adequate substitute, though stacking both for 48m is awesome, heh.]

4 hours ago, khangalanga said:

What is your favorite/what is the best exilus mod out there for general gameplay aside from the whole "test them all, pick your favorite!" The main reason I'm asking is because I don't want to power up a mod and waste endo and credits for something that sucks. Thanks for the help ahead of time!

Handspring

For me, it's a must-have mod.

Being able to immediately pop up from knockdowns is huge.

I wouldn't say it's the best, but I don't think you can go wrong with Mobilize; it's my go-to Exilus unless I really feel like the build I'm making could use something else.  Mobilize gives you a ton of speed and mobility, and if you're moving fast you're a lot less likely to die.

Rush on majority of frames.

Some builds get real tight where I need to use a specific mod to hit a stat milestone like 100% Armor strip. Others like Nekros, who's tied down to his pets has less use for Rush and Titania who's in Razorwing half the time. Kinda depends a little on the frame and build.

For most;  I use Rush. It also helps to be a spam roller where momentum is based on Sprint Speed.