Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

17 hours ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

I wasn't expecting his insides to be Tennogened as well.

GrendelMoloch.jpg

Weird, I was under the impression that the interior had to remain black. In fact upon closer inspection it seems as though its just using his external textures on the inside, likely another bug with the way his textures are being applied.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late saying this, but just wanted to say congrats on your Grendel Moloch and Udjyat's Serpent (machete) for getting into Tennogen round 20 ^_^. Hope to one day see your Ivara Lilith skin make it in a future tennogen, but congrats on round 20 ^_^.

It'd be neat to see a Saryn skin from you eventually! I know she has a ton already but for some reason she has no infested themed skins so. Also my eyelash flew off when I saw That wisp skin you're working on. 😳 Fr she lookin cute tho good job! I can't wait to see what more stuff you'll be putting out in the future! Also I'm thirsting hard for that machete skin 🤤.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've checked this thread, and it's really cool to see your hands in a couple different projects at once, Vulbjorn! As for Grendel's skin, I was disappointed at first the cow-skull-ish design didn't make it in for his helmet, but the newer one's grown on me. It feels more "fortified" and fitting of Grendel's nature, if that makes sense. I really dig what you have going for Revenant, but are you able to edit the flame textures at all? Flames don't seem like they'd mesh well with an infested skin. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived